All Comments on 'A Bargain Ch. 01'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Lots of slow build-up with plenty of resistance, just the way great erotica should be. Thanks for your hard work, Leo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

A very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

So nice to see something new from you, Leo. I love your style, and stories! Please keep going...You certainly have an appreciative audience here.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing.

Britton-OKCBritton-OKCalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent begining, I have expreience a woman quite like this one.. Very Interesting,indeed! I'm looking forward to reading chapter two..

Thanks Leo, your style of writing is unique, which puts you in a league of your own..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Great beginning. I love how sweet and sensitive the guy is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
slow rape or?

It's hot, I'll give you that. But to me it sounds just in between a slow rape and a sad kind of seduction. Also it seems to me as some kind of blackmail. But neither way is it respecting the woman who is supposed to be his friend as well as 'girlfriend'? Or whatever.. So he sucks as she too, and I'm afraid, as the the whole story does too. Nothing wrong with your 'technical skills' though. Cheers Yoron.

katibkatibalmost 15 years ago
Erotic?

You are a good writer. But is stupid, sophomoric cruelty erotic? Not for m e.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Honor

Fiction is one thing, but you obviously don't seem to understand that being former military would bring a sense of honor to dealing with others. If your main character was older than the young lady in question, and he was any kind of a man he would never put a woman in the position of needing to use her body to get his help. It seems your main isn't mature enough to understand that. Money or not he essentially makes this woman whore herself out to him to get his help. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some boyfriend....

If he was really willing to do that to his own girlfriend...that certainly says alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
honor of the military?

this isn't about military honor and duty, etc. she has asked him to cheat by helping her on the exam; when he told her his price, she could always turn him down, couldn't she? she even tried to weasel out of their agreement even after he delivered.

where is her honor? cheating on an exam? cheating on her bargain? she's lucky he's a nice guy the way he is turning her on and helping her get in touch with her sexuality. no, he's not a boy scout-he's an adult. so is she.

this is erotica, where the author can call the shots. it isn't the military--and i wander how you think they have so much "honor" with the prevelent sexual attacks that go unreported or are not investigated by the "officers" when they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Barmy army

Poor jenn should have doused hot coffee on his little balls on the way to the cabin. The sadistic bastard must have got his dignity mushed at the Barmy army camp. An arsehole as big as his head and a waste of cum for the people with dignity. Jenn deserves real men. Don? an outright wimp ass name for starters.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

her militant modesty not at all erotic...what was your point writing this??

As Dan Savage mentions occasionally there are 8 billion people on Earth-there's about 4 billion females out there...tho I do appreciate she has a muff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous