All Comments on 'A Bargain Ch. 06'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waiting for Part 3!

Why is part 3 not available?

aliaspeterjaliaspeterjalmost 19 years ago
Protagonist is Near Sighted

There's great writing in this story. Unfortunately this is a note of criticism and in writing it I feel like I am trying to recall a lifesaving drug because I dislike the word font on the drug's packaging. I say this because the first five chapters were wonderful, featuring nice, intelligent, well developed characters and a believable, sexy storyline. But in this chapter it feels like the plot has forced at least two of the characters to be dumb.

Matt doesn't realize that Jenn's exhibitionism is leading her down the road of ruin? After the wait 15 minutes and then come down scene, Matt isn't going to tell Jenn how close she was to being raped or at least to giving into a wild sex that will shatter the exclusivity of their relationship? I mean why doesn't he at least get the two of them to agree to limits beyond no fucking other people?

Also Jenn doesn't wear her engagement ring to the pool? I don't believe --and Matt shouldn't believe -- the story's I'm going to lose it bit. Even if she worried about this she could put the ring around a chain before she went down to the pool.

What about these flash sex mobs that the pool people are engaging in? If Matt's getting fucked --if only briefly -- how does he think Jenn is not.

It seems the conclusion will be Jenn turns into/is a total slut and this destroys the marriage before it starts. The mature, sane and devoted Dianne then comes in and eventually Dianne and Matt live happilly ever after.

And while one shouldn't always look for more educated people to be wiser, it still seems two people responsible enough and talented enough to be succeeding in grad school would not be this willfully blind.

This is not a bad plot at all, but I think in this chapter the characters were given GHB and forced to do things they wouldn't normally do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

You have great talent.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
***

Didn't like the way this romance went to the group-group[ . I expect a cuckold bride groom before it's over. But the prick deserves no less. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
KINDA DISAPPOINTING

I thought some good and interesting points were made by aliaspeter, but he kept calling him Matt. His name is Don. For verification, check first few paragraphs of page 2 of this chapter.

I'm not so into the exhibitionist thing, and do not normally read that genre. I see no point to arousing strangers at the pool, whether the time Jenn arrived 15 minutes earlier, or other times. To me, the exhibitionism took up space that would have been better used for the forward progress of the story. Same for the anonymous circle of near swapping. It provided no emotional connection with the partners. If there is a context where it would have fit (only in Literotica, and still dubious), I did not think this story was it.

The previous chapters I gave 5 stars. This one 4.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Bargain Ch. 05 Previous Part
A Bargain Series Info