All Comments on 'Cocksucker'

by decimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stupid and Twisted

Oh the new gay angle, a womanizer chooses a man. Totally unbelievable and written from a totally twisted queer minded author who can't figure out he is straight, but wants to try and set scenarios where men force sex on men. That is called rape!

Get help or get right with God.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the guy above me is ON DRUGS!!

Wake up, this is about fantasy. An excellent story of a busy, sexually depraved man who lets lust lead him into cock submission. It is very hot and sexy, thank you for writing it. I personally loved it and the complicated twist that his secretary may have orchestrated the entire thing. She possibly also feel into surrender of Frank's cock,when he learned of her tryst with her boss as a submissive opens her life to the lover she prefers. The story is well written and for the record (to the guy who commented above me) you PAY NOTHING TO READ THE STORIES, THE VERY LEAST YOU COULD DO IS ENCOURAGE THE AUTHORS. EITHER MOVE ON TO ANOTHER F-R-E-E STORY OR WRITE ONE YOURSELF. I dare say you could NEVER do as well. This was an excellent "bi-susceptible" story. Thank you!!

MentorWntdMentorWntdalmost 19 years ago
OOPS, it was the jerk below me..

Sorry, it was the guy below me.. Encouragement is a small price to pay for free stories pal. If you don't like it either move to another one or go to a pay site.

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
AMAZING

This story was so frickin hot!! Please continue this story. Make him Frank's little cockslut and have Candy in on the humiliation!! I am so hard just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fag Elko, NV, looking to be used, sir.

Fag Elko, NV, looking to be used, sir.

I'm David, and I've sucked many a cock if you need to bust a nut sometime, sir. Call me if you're coming down through Elko County, Nevada. I'm a very obedient boy, and getting on my knees to be used by you is what I'm all about.

Call me at 916-218-2900 when you need to bust a nut down a warm, willing throat. I was put on this earth to swallow as many loads as you want me to because that's what your bitch is for.

I'd also love to lick your ballsack and your freshly showered ass. If you want to get a little rough with me and maybe whip my ass with your belt, that's fine by me too, sir. And I need to learn how to get my face fucked properly. You grab my ears, and I'll just be holding onto your legs making my throat as accessible for your dick as possible. There's nothing like a man's balls slapping against my chin. And, god I love swallowing the sperm. It's like the best thing on earth.

I'm strictly a bottom, though. I suck dick and get fucked.

And, of course, if you order me to drop my pants and bend over, I have no choice but to do it. You're the man, and I'm the fag - that's how the system works. I know my place.

I also don't mind a man putting me on my knees while he pisses all over my face either. I'm not into any kind of shit.

And I wouldn't mind three, four, five or even six guys taking turns using my mouth (maybe we can work something out during deer season. Up to know I've only blown two guys at once.

Hope to be used soon, sir. This is not a joke. I'm not trying to setup somebody else by the name of David. I'm David, and I'm one of the best cocksuckers around. I was put on this earth to make sure you guys have a convenient, on-demand cumdump. I love men. A dick is one of God's greatest creations, and I just want to service as many of

them as I can.

You want me to swallow it or you want to blow the load on my face? Your call, sir. Nobody will ever know.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Actually, what the boss did was not so bad. He did not coerce her at all.

All she had to do was say "No" any time along the way. I have done worse and thought nothing of it, some of which I am now ashamed about. Oh, well. The boss was off by not getting it somewhere, he had latent desires he could not admit even to himself. Oh, well, no harm done all the way around. Candy had problems, too. I wish them all happiness (I realize that it is just a story). Obviously I have read all three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh damn,

I wish someone would do that to me. Make me their personal cock slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdecimus@decimus
22 Followers
My earlier stories were written some years ago, when I had a different life. I post them here so that they might have a life outside my own. Occasionally - very occasionally - I find the need to write overwhelming - and so there are now some more recent entries. Enjoy. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES