All Comments on 'Sarah's Anal Holiday Surprise'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
an excellent read!

Loved the story, and the ending really caught me off guard, which was just sheer excellence on the part of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bow chika bow wow

Very, VERY nice read! I had a bit of a laugh when the twist came up. The sex was very well written, in my opinion. Keep on writing, my dear.

raphyraphyover 16 years ago
Very well done..

Good sex, even better twist at the end. Impressed :)

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done!

Good story, great sex, interesting ending. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is SOOOO HOT!!!!

AND ironic! I tell you I have a friend who is alot like Sarah. it was like her discovering how much I loved anal allowed her to admit she'd been fantasizing about it. I set her up with this ex of mine whose really built and very talented with the backside of a girl's anatomy, trust me! and she had her very first orgasm ever that way! Total backdoor betty now. Thanks again for this story. You could maybe expand on it, like have Sarah cheat on her hubby for a guy who is super hung, and she'd be torn between the love she has with David, and the uncomparable feeling she gets having anal with her new lover?

marieR19marieR19about 11 years ago
Hot!!

I knew it!! I totally knew it, as soon as "Dave" started surprising Sarah, I knew it. But DAMN hot story! Although I have to admit my favorite part may be the beginning... innocent Sarah being so shocked that her best friend does all that dirty stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous