All Comments on 'Pleasure Through Hypnosis Ch. 03'

by master_passion1900

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Amazing! Please makethis an audio version too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, Master

Master, I'm Yuri, and your stories make my pussy so fucking hot. I'm 20. I have 42 double d breasts, and love to be dominated. You are my Master, and I obediently wait for you to write more. Your voice makes my clit tingle. I Cum for you, Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm lovin it

i'm angelina and i'm 18. this got me so horny. i have blue eyes, red hair, and i'm 5"6 with a big, round ass, size 34 C boobs. i was so wet that i cummed all out of my pussy and fucked for three hours. all i want to do is fuck you right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
go to bed....

little boy and stop bothering the good people with your nonsense. Either that or you're a friend of that other tramp Brooke, which is even worse. "Cumming out from my pussy" where else would you cum from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my master,

I'm jessika. I'm nineteen and 5'10" withh long legs. I'm a 36DD. My greatest desire is for you to be here, with me, to take me and ravage me over and over for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Master i am

Not supposed to be here

Addicted to pleasure

Submissive

Afraid of confidence

Happy that you are here for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I trust you, master, thank you for letting me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
short

Its too short master!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can I stay

So yummy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaster_passion1900@master_passion1900
231 Followers
Any females wishing to contact me may email me at masterpassion@tutanota.com , feedback is always welcome. For a graphical induction visit my website.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES