All Comments on 'Feeldoe First Time'

by john_mcleod

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Femdom Shyt

More Femdom Shyt. I'm staring to hate these BDSM Strap-on stories. I prefer the strap-on as just another part of sex, not something women use to dominate their men. It's difficult to find in real life a woman not into BDSM as so far as the strap goes. Just me venting ;)

uptoplay2uptoplay2almost 19 years ago
Second Feeldoe Entry

Thanks for submitting in more ways than one.

Hopefully this won't be your last submission..... or exploration of the feeldoe.

Have you tried dp? In theory you can reverse the feeldoe and use it and your own cock at the same time. Probably easier from a doggy position. Hope that interests you as a new possibility. Please write about it! It would make a nice piece to complement this one!

There are quite a few folks interested in the feeldoe on the boards.... but only one story on the site apparently that had any reference to it prior to yours.

If this story is based on reality.... perhaps your wife would like the new feeldoe fitness craze..... jumping jacks with her new toy. The inventor of the feeldoe came up with that as a test to see if the feeldoe would stay put. The record is 20 (?)

THANK YOU.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
I think the D stands for Dominate

Good sexy story. I don't much go for cleaning the 'dick' with the mouth, but the story was excellent. Keep writing!

john_mcleodjohn_mcleodalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Re. Feeldoe DP

Hey,

It isn't a "true" story, but we do own a feeldoe and we do use it. If you're interested it does stay in and it does work, and of course it would be great for vaginal pentration as well.

In answer to the guy who said "More Femdom Shyt". I can see his point. I like anal, and i like bdsm - a story that has one, i like, a story that has both, i love. For me though the two things aren't inherently linked. I've never written a non-bdsm themed story but i think i will soon.

Re. the DP idea, we've heard of it but never tried it. Great if it works (it sound hot) but i think the shaft would be too short. If it comes from your ass, all but 2-4 inches could be hidden between your legs.

I'll pass on the idea bout the excercise - she's always going to aerobics - this might make it more interesting ;)

and if that isn't a story idea; she goes to aerobics wearing it, they all see it and she tells em about it, they all get hot and come home and fuck my ass one by one. Just kidding.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally a feeldoe story

It is so nice to be able to finally read a feeldoe story. Looking forward to others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good until the Femdom

I really liked this story till you went south with the relationship. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who feels that way either props to the real people. You must research this more folks femdom is boring can't anyone write a story about strap-on play without it. Why this need to belittle someone do you hate yourself that much. Try again you did good aside from the cleaning the dick and femdom if you do will try to catch it and hope its better then this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm with the majority here

I loved everything about the story except the cleaning part at the end. The teasing part about the size was a great idea that sounds like it will be kind of exciting to use sometime. The feeldoe does have the ability to make an average human feel a little inadequate, and that can be part of the fun.

More feeldoe stories!

john_mcleodjohn_mcleodalmost 18 years agoAuthor
for f*cks sake

The story is in the BDSM section and is subtitled 'Dominant wife fucks his ass for the first time.' I think those are strong enough hints at that the story is going to feature dominance. I can accept a story being voted down because it's poorly written or conceived, but for not being the type of story somone wanted to read? Simple answer ro those people - read a story in a catergory you like you effing pillocks.

And if they don't exist, either write one yourself, or stop moaning you hypocritical gobshites.

And to the person who connected the humiliation aspect to some form of self hate. Yes i know this person is unlikely to ever see this, but others may come accross it who think the same way. It's like saying non sub guys who want strap on sex must secretly be gay. It's a poor presumption, and a sign of a closed mind to make that sort of statement. Think more, rant incorrectly less. Please.

And finally, to the cleaning the dick part, I don't see the idea as particularily terrible, I just assume it's the dirtiness that ick's people out. Well I have to admit, I only put that in for one reason, and it has nothing to do with being erotic - i just wanted to use the word santorum. Which i think is good enough justification in itself (check it out if you're unfamiliar).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Idiot people

the story was written in a good way, and it's nice to read about the feeldoe as it always looked interesting. Now for those of you who've commented negatively about femdoms and strap ons and the like.. grow the fuck up or stay the hell of this website.. perhaps both.. maybe a nice bitch Domme can find you and fuck you with one and make you kiss her boots and say "thank you may i have some more?" afterwards.. shovanistic narrow minded a-holes.. I like this sotry and I want to see more similar to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not normally my type of story

But it deserves 100 because it was well written and it fit the category into which it was submitted. Unfortunately, there are many who freak out at the first sign of a woman being the dominant one in a relationship. The author clearly stated what type of story this was and what it would involve. It sounds to me like the relationship described was most definitely one of compatibility in the bedroom. The man had a fantasy; the wife helped him fulfill it. Both parties seemed well satisfied at the end. And that's what good sex is about. To those who can't deal with grown up ideas like this -- please don't read and whine.

SaamiSaamialmost 16 years ago
I not only own one I've used it on several

partners with a condom (even though it's made of silicone and capable of withstanding boiling for hygiene reasons)

With fresh batteries for the vibrating bullet, I most definitely am satisfied.

I've seen it being "worshipped" orally by both genders.

It's a great warm up to anal fisting for the male. I LOVE my Feeldoe -- best gift I ever received :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

i like the femdom and the feeldoe aspcts, however this stories language and setting are kinda annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cant wait for us to use our Feeldoe Stout

Hi there,

My girlfriend & i can't wait to get our new Feeldoe Stout as she want to fuck my wetttt & willing pussie ass while i'm dressed as liza the French Maid tied to the bed & she is kitted out in her strappy leather dominatrix gear!!!!

I will first get it wettt with my mouth before she spreads my ass cheaks & uses me from behind i must not cummmm until she has & then she will allow me my pleasure to cummmm all over her gorgeous tits!!!!!

we will let you all know how we enjoyed our first experience

hugz & kisses

liza (Maid to Order)

The French Maid

xXx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Too dirty for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lovely and so hot!

Exept for the poop part. That, I can't stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a waste of time

He had no motivation to act that way. More likely to have slapped her and throw her out of the house. Don't waste your time reading this.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
A Void

This story started as a story in which a husband and wife could sexually experiment and give pleasure to each other. It ended with a wife that decided what she wanted was a wimp to humiliate and use for her own pleasure. There is not a high success rate for relationships in which one spouse treats the other with contempt and takes pleasure in humiliation. It is also just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain horrible

Badly written, unimaginative garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
santorum

You get a 5 rating for simply using the word santorum! Ok, I'd have given you a 5 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a joke.

After she tore his ass up and he was bleeding, how long did it take him to figure out that she was just using and abusing him? After that I bet he threw her out the door on his way to the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's a lousy mistress. Neither safe, nor sane, nor consensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous