All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 10'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Older story I just discovered . . .

I'm surprised mine is the first and only comment on this, the final chapter in the series. Maybe others were deleted, or other readers got tired of saying the same things over and over? Nicely written tale with a lot of fantasies thrown in. A bit drawn out; the author could have had fewer chapters and made each chapter longer, so more would have happened with each episode and it would have seemed less disjointed, a common criticism of some of the readers. One little inconsistency I noticed; Melissa stated she had not had oral (cunnilingus) for a year -- her boyfriend did not like to go down on her -- yet she was with her boyfriend for three years. The implication is clear; she was cheating on her boyfriend by the second year. I guess Kelly and Melissa have it all -- security of a household/husband, the variety and excitement of recreational sex with other men, and Biff feels he has a dream life also -- a menage-a-trois, the chance to indulge fantasies like being tied down, licking out creampies (I guess he's a bit submissive at times, maybe a switch since he also can be a bit assertive once in a while). I'm glad this is a fantasy because in real life, he would have venereal warts and/or herpes blisters (painful) on his cock and his tongue, and by now, all three partners would likely be on HIV drugs. I notice children are not in the picture -- thank God -- but in fantasy land it's probably better that there are none; children can be a great blessing but also a pain in the neck, depending on circumstances. Anyway, an enjoyable fantasy story. Too bad this author has not been prolific recently -- more authors on this site means more choices and more variety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

A swingers immature dream of infidelity accepted. Sounds like death turned over twice to me. No fun no love, animalistic rutting, f* it

troublefollowstroublefollowsover 14 years ago
Took me for a ride.

After the first chapter, I simply could not stop. You have both a great imagination (or do you?) and a great knack for communicating your vision. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see more from this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To much

just got to be to much. a stable triad is one thing, but all the cheating is to much. even in an open relationship like kellie's and biff's fucking around w/o the partners knowledge is still cheating. now mellisa is doing the same thing on her new boyfriend? couple of whores. i guess the author's no different, he posted on his profile page that his wife didn't know about his stories and he has damaged his marriage. while this isn't a traditional definition of cheating his wife obviously feels it is not a good thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting read

It was a entertaining read, but you sort of lagged when the plot changed to a cuck story. Sure it would have been cool for the women to go get some on the side, but his wife should've been up front with it from the beginning. This shows serious trust issues and deceptions. Also the pie eating and sloppy seconds from other guys was too far over the top. If these two women really cared for the guy they wouldn't disrespect him not to mention the great risk to STD's they exposed themselves to.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Fairy Tale

A marriage of 3 people is possible, but many problems are probable. Two women that fuck many men bareback are very likely to bring home STD gifts that keep on giving. Supposedly smart women would know this. Why would these women risk infecting the man they supposedly love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Piece of garbage!

BeeDubyahBeeDubyahabout 6 years ago
Great!

Great story with depth and detail. Anyone who says otherwise at this point either didn't read all of it or, if they did read all of it, is full of shit. (Because they read the whole thing so must have like it enough to finish it). Good job!

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

Didn't like the hidden initial cheating and cockolding though. Kelly should have been upfront since she thought that Biff would be okay with it. He screwed in front of her with her blessing. She did it behind his back. Cockold.

bworth1943bworth1943about 5 years ago
fantasy land

the cheating etc. unreal. chance of stds ,including aids, real. bad choices in the name of lust.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Long trail

A long trail of crap leading to the sewer where it belongs. Damn all cheaters.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

I've enjoyed reading this tale. Thank you writing (well done there) and sharing.

One thought that I had considered for most of the series was about balance: wife gets all the men she wants - and gets to keep Biff and Melissa; Melissa gets all the men she wants - and gets Biff and Kelly; and Biff gets Kelly and Melissa, but only Kelly and Melissa, and has to put up with sloppy seconds a LOT. This isn't a balance that I could reconcile. It just makes Biff look as dense as his name suggests. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous