All Comments on 'Wet Pussied Aunty Wants More'

by linus_sunil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep it up

good story

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 18 years ago
Keep up the good work.....

The story is really going great,,, once shyam gets his mother (polly aunty), please write about the author and his mother too. It would be great. Just a request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Daaruun !!!

finish the story, man!!. vishon jomiyechen dada, taratari baki ongshotuke complete korun. Its really hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GOOD SEXY

THIS READING WAS GOOD AND SEXY.

I HAVE A MAMI(MY MOTHERS BROTHERS WIFE)SHE IS AGED AROUND 55 YEARS AND HER NAME IS SAROJA .

HER BOOBS ARE HUGE LIKE WATERMELONS AND I ALWAYS THINK OF MASTUBATING HER.HER ASS IS BIG AS SHE ALWAYS WEARS SAREES AND HER CLEVAGE IS VISIBLE .

HER BIG BOOBS IS SOMETHING TO SUCK AND FUCK HER ASS.

PROBABLY HER BRA SIZE IS 110 AS HER BRA DOES NOT FIT HER BOOBS.

HER SKIN IS SOMETHING SILKY.

I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK HER ANYDAY BECAUSE OF HER BOOBS,ASS AND HER SKIN

SHE HAS GOOD BODY WITH SKIN IS SILKY TOUCH.

WHAT A GREAT BOOBS ANS ASS SHE HAS,HOPE HER NIPPLE WOULD BE BIG AS HER ASS.

KINDLY SEND YOUR COMMENTS ON MY MAMI

giridhar.doraiswamy@gmail.com

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT HER BOOBS ANS ASS PLEASE DO SO

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Dude finish the story please

I thought that this was the conclusion, but instead this story is actually somewhere in the middle of the first and second stories. The way you always write, I'm sure the conclusion will be a great and satisfying if you publish it. Please publish the end of this story with the hot threesome please. I am sure a lot of your readers including myself is waiting with glee to masturbate to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous