All Comments on 'Sweet Dreams'

by TMorgan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more like a nightmare

Criminey you immature girlies who toss words around like "love" and have no concept of what love is are as inept as your writing.

Look, you barely wrote anything. Next time write NOTHING and you will be where you should be. NOT ON LITEROTICA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
UNDERAGE GIRLS ARE ILLEGAL

This story has children being written about which is illegal. You are being reported and will be tracked down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Underage MY ASS

There's nothing illegal about this story, what made you think that? both girls are 18! that is LEGAL in every state and Country! you are a fucking prick if you think that you're any better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
PS to Underage MY ASS

Just to add, for the benefit of the prick who thinks this is illegal, that even if the girls in the story were 8 instead of 18, it is still not illegal to fantasise about it, nor to write about that fantasy. So, Arsehole, don't give yourself ulcers trying to find a lawyer to prosecute the author - they won't oblige you in what they know already is a lost case. There are also LOTS of sites that post almost nothing but pedophile stories. Many of them are well-written and very interesting. It's safer for a pedophile to read about and wank over a story about child sex than for him to go out into the streets to look for it...which he almost certainly WOULD do if old Arsehole got his way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How dare you!?

How dare you? How DARE you?! You think that you can correctly judge who ever wrote this story? Firstly, both those girls were of age so drop your pathetic little legal stand. Secondly, who are you to think that you even begin to talk about people who throw the word love around. Are you the official judge of emotions of all people? You'd better be, taking such an arrogant stand to that. You're not them so you don't know, end of story. this story is deep and has nothing wrong with it. The only problem you really have is that you don't understand it and that my friend is ignorance which, yes, makes you a dumbbutt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post-it

Just found this little gem of a story. And all I can say about it is: I love post-it notes. Awesome invention!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous