All Comments on 'I Will Always Love You'

by ravenmx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cantdogcantdogalmost 19 years ago
A fantasy

Romantic and poignant, told sparely, evocatively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Made me cry!!!!

I loved the story it shows the love two people can show no mater what they have tossed to them.

Death does not stop the love you feel inside for each other even after death.

The letter she keeps for a year and continued to read all this time was a nice touch.

Hope to more stories from you soon.

minsueminsueover 18 years ago
...

Simply beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
part two

You should totally have another part to this story.Michelle should come back, since they never found her body. That would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
that was so sad :-(

i cried thinking of my ex. to have her permedently out of my life would just kill me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ouch!

please....do the part 2 and i hope Michelle is still alive.

This is the best story i've read in Literotica.

HollowImpathHollowImpathalmost 14 years ago

She can't come back. Although so much of me wants it to happen and I would love to add to the list of readers begging you write part 2, I know it can't. It is... perfect.

Personally, I could never read something this beautiful and intense without bawling for the next several hours (and oh boy do I have a fun afternoon ahead of me). It reminds me of the pain and complete devastation felt at the end of my relationships with each of my two past lovers. While 3 years may not compare with 10, the loss of love and unwillingness to fully accept reality is ever-present and never really goes away even though the freshness of the sting may dissipate over the years.

Again, a truly amazing piece. So amazing and touching, in fact, I almost wish I hadn't read it.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago

An emotionally poignant story that touched me. So very tender and yet raw and fresh with pain and grief. I pray this story was not one inspired by experience. But if it was, I hope this helped to provide healing to you.

~Luna

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Bah!

I'm all weepy now. Lovely little story.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 11 years ago

Ahh, so frigging sad, but poignantly written... :c

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
emotional

God! its so so emotional can't believe I cried!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hello ravenmx, _ "I Will Always Love You" _ Wow!

It's beautiful, but very very sad! I wish I could say that I enjoyed reading this, but your story hits too close to home for me. With a few chains and different names, this could be about Sonja and Katrina. I gave it 5-stars!!

Gay Kat.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

STILL one of the soppiest and sad stories on Lit, even after all these years.

An amazing insight into love and loss through tragedy.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

Succinct and heart-wrenching. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate this but in a good way--if that makes sense. This story for some reason touched me to the point that I'll gladly admit to crying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous