All Comments on 'Family Slut'

by danexxx

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT STUFF

Good start. You should continue the story. Turn her into a real slut for her men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
JACKING OFF SONS

I LOVE READING ABOUT MOMS JACKING OFF THEIR SONS OR MAKING THEIR SONS JACKOFF WHILE SHE AND FRIENDS WATCH AND TALK TO HIM. I HOPE U WRITE A LOT MORE LIKE THIS.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Some wives and mothers love to please their men!

I've seen this type of thing more than once. Mom/wife lives to please the men in her life! It helps if she is open minded and willing to give them what they really want. I've got one just like the story Mom. They are great to find or some can be trained.

lohengren99lohengren99over 18 years ago
good start

a very good start, but the story needs more detail. the big picture is there, but details would have brought it all to life.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 18 years ago
Not impressed

As incest stories go, you just aren't that good. Still contining down the path might be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Add more cum suppliers

I agree, needs more detail,especially of cumbath events. Involvement of femdom g/fs (and their parents?)seems a good idea bringing loads of cum with them to be eaten from them

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Short of the Mark

It would have been a great story but you raced though what is basically a nice fuck story and passed over the details. A great fuck story is great because of the details. The details are what seperates a good fuck story from a simple stroke story. I hope you try again because there is a promise to your effort. Keep in mind the devil is in the details.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 18 years ago
The Journey Started

While this story was rushed through what could have been some promising parts, it still delivered quite a bit. Perhaps in the future, Mom can take a bukkake session with the football team before the big game. Just my idea towards keeping a nice story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good but rushed

Goof story, or atleast it has the potential, take it slow, like for instance, you started off describing the 1st handjob she gave, then you went to 'she done this for a while and sometimes blew him' describe it all, dont skip bits.

But still a good story, you should write one where she gets done up like a slut, maybe a business suit, really short skirt, low cut top , or a skimpy bikini and heels etc.

the kids invite there class over or something and they all go nuts on her.

TomTodayTomTodayover 18 years ago
keep it the same

I personally think that this sight trys to hard to turn everything into a damn novel. Keep your writing the same, exactly the same, because that was really hot. I liked the ideas you and some of the others had for the story, the football team idea for one would be cool to see. Try not to get too far away from the incest though, even just another family chapter would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tell "your" story instead of narrating it.

Basic story line is good. As others have stated it's a little rushed. The greatest improvement would be to write the entire story in the first person. You switched from first person to narrative early in the story and lost the crucial emotional impact. How did it feel, was it scary... don't say "I was scared" tell how being scared felt. Most of all... keep writing. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Moms and Sons are So Good

I love reading mother/son incest stories and here we have a mother with not one but two horny sons she has sex with and this gives endless opportunities to develop the story and not to rush it quite so fast, as others have pointed out. Also, I like the fact that the visual delights of the sons' bodies play a role here too which, of course, is just as exciting and enjoyable as the sex itself, ie. the mother enjoying seeing her sons in the nude and marvelling over the sizes of their cocks and their balls. Maybe the author could also have the mother drooling over their arse cheeks as well and some good rimming by the mother of both her sons' arseholes would be exciting too. There is plenty of scope for developing the illicit relationship of this mother and her sons, I hope to see the story taken on further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

More chapters on this one please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great thinking outside of the box!

I love your story and I don't think it needs any improvement. I prefer thinking outside of the box, even if it is a *tiny* little bit rushed, after all, to the same old, same old written as a novel with slow pacing.

tanglegirltanglegirlalmost 13 years ago
Very nice!

Just what I needed. Worked like a charm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
super goood

Tat ws fuckin good... love to hear more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome story

i'd like for mom to confess to one of her slutty girlfriends

about how she cannot get her son's huge cocks out of her mind

and the friend wants to watch

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 12 years ago
family slut

Please write more of this.

I agree with the previous comment. Have the son's friends enter and some of her husband's and possibly her nephews. What Sharon has them duck her cunt as a reward?

animaluver40animaluver40almost 11 years ago
Please yes

Add some Domms but make the family subs add toys like butt plugs,dh dildos,machines,piercings,clamps,etc

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
yes, more please!

I'm amazed at this incredible story and wish it would go on for ever! I hope you find enough inspiration to write a hundred more stories!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Hot incest

Oh man. Just discovered this series. Never had incest with my mom since she left when I was little, but when I was around 14 or 15, I started fantasizing about having a mom to suck me off or for me to fuck. Getting ready to read ths whole series. This is like a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving this series!

Love incest stories. When I was young, I also fantasized about fucking mom. Never happened, not even close. But after parents divorced my dad's 2nd wife, his young trophy slut, would give me blowjobs while they dated. I know it was just to get me on side because it ended as soon as she got that wedding band.

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
ममा व तिचे चोखणे

माझी ममा महा सेक्सी आहे व तिला माझा ८" लंड चोखायला आवडतो

काल रात्री आमचा पहिला संभोग झाला

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
Many young boys dream

I know that I wish my mother had been like that. I used to dream about her jacking me off.

KirbyOKirbyOabout 6 years ago
Yes please

I'd very much like to see more.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoabout 1 month ago

"She got down to her knees and kissed the forehead of his cock." ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous