All Comments on 'Delivery Guy'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice Story

Every man's fantasy introduction to sex.

miriambelle69miriambelle69almost 19 years ago
Good story

I like it. Thought it was a cool tiwst on the first time cliche. My only suggestion would be to flesh out your story more. Give us more about your characters. Otherwise, Bravo! -M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good One

Very good and the ending made it even better. One of the best I have probably read on here. Try another.........

TxRadTxRadalmost 19 years ago
Good one

Every man's fantasy that has ever delievered or worked in someone else's house or apartment... and to be a first is even better....

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 19 years ago
a tale of six titties

I liked this one and was pleased you did not go into relentless threesomes but picked out one from the three. I've experienced something similar as a young student on the basis of a dare and I remember the feelings of embarassment and fear, but then the triumph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where do you sign up to deliver pizza?

Enjoyed your first timer story. The three lovely ladies (in the nude) would have been enought to intimidate most men, first time or not. Your description of Doug's initial responses were poignant and very realistic.

The only thing missing was that Mary, or one of the other two lovelies, should have straddled his face as he lied back on the floor. There is always a first time for everything.

Great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
aww

lovely first time story, and the fact that they end up together... hopefull.

well written, he's shyness, her experience... a good match.

the more of your stuff that i read, the more that i want to read... i never seem to be off this computer!!!

keep `em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Aww Angel

That was so incredibly sweet. Almost gooey... You did good.

wxman2005wxman2005about 18 years ago
One of the best

This had to be one of the best stories I have read on this site in a long time. Keep up the good work.

sensenonsensesensenonsenseabout 17 years ago
lovely

very sweet and well written

missy_gmissy_gover 15 years ago
Wow

It was sweet and hot! Great story.

james3363james3363over 15 years ago
Awesome ending-one of the best!

Loved your story, especially the believability of the characters. But the ending blew me away. Awesome way to get them together-very romantic...and I'm a guy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Domino's

I was a delivery driver for domino's pizza, and this story was a very good indication of the lengths some people went to to not pay for delivery, i was never used in a dare but i did pay for a lot of my deliverys on week-ends. One girl had a regular sleep-over party every month that my coworkers and myself fought tooth and nail for. Who ever delivered was always back late and she never paid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liked it

Nice for a story to give us dorks some hope, thanx.

Ancient117331Ancient117331almost 12 years ago
A thought

I gave it a 5... but not for the sex. It had heat and tease... maybe a 4 - but what made the difference was it had a sense of heart - BEFORE the ending... and your ending added a soft smile that made it a five to me.

Take care,

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fell inlove with the dorky guy :-)

Wow what a lovely way to end that story for her to fall inlove with the dorky guy :-), reminds me of American pie number 2 with Nadia wanting her band geek guy and she takes the sherminator lol. I wish I could find a special lady to love me :-(

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Made me cum

You story made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yummy!

A sweet, yet sexy story. 5*****

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quit too soon

Excellent storyt beginning. You could have done so much more with this premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEAUTIFUL! Omg this story is fucking fantastic, one of the best I've read on the site so far. Reminds me of my own pizza delivery story, feel free to check it out ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12561 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...