All Comments on 'Swapping Wives'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
louienohiolouienohioalmost 19 years ago
same old song

What did this tale add to the same old best friend swap? Been told a thousand times, and often, told much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Buildup?

It's the build up that's the most exciting....where was it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best

I hope you intend to write another chapter. This story is one of the best I have read because the actual sex is real. It was just as if I were there and doing it. There wasn't a lot of fake hype using up the story like, Giagantic Cocks and Monster Cunts and the regular bull---- that you usually here, It was true sounding and enjoyable to read. The subjects were realistic. You did a wonderfull job and left me wanting more. I was disappointed that it was over. Keep up the good work!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 19 years ago
Pretty Hot Stuff

Loved it, I thought it was really hot...all I could to keep both hands on the keyboard...LOL!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Pretty Hot Story

But having each wife not like what the other did and visaq versa was too pat. I know that everyone likes different things but having them 180 degrees out from each other was too unrealistic. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it as I do all your other work!

Who cares if the story has been told before? All of the stories on the site are about sex, in some way. Give it a rest and find a different website!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
swapping wifes

needed to have both stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

The wife and I have done this several times. The "other" husband became upset, when he and my wife were done. And his wife and I were still fucking! More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
which is it?

You say "her firm breasts" in one place and then somewhere else in the story you say her breasts were flopping all over the place. That just doesn't make sense. Breasts have to be at least somewhat saggy to "flop" and they need to have some serious sag to "flop all over the place," and and thus they need to be soft, and definitely not firm.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A couple of assholes making whores of their wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES