All Comments on 'Slippery Butt Hole'

by bonzo2002

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Fantasy!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there really were soccer moms like that! Hot story, they should meet again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please describe the smell and the clean-up

And maybe next time follow the anal with a 69 encounter.

Trying to imagine how a woman would enjoy a cock in her rectum pushing all that hard shit around is a bit hard. Maybe you should describe how that occurs.

You think that because you enjoy a cock stimulating your prostate that a woman has something similar. Not true.

Guys should stick to writing about their own anal joys. Girls really seldom enjoy pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Agree

A real gentleman would have cleaned up after himself. The very least he could have done was to have licked her pussy clean. After all what girl want vaginatis for the next 6 weeks.

Meanwhile if they do 69 she can clen him also and he can enjoy the smell as his nose will be in her butt hole.

Manybe he should nose fuck her in her rectum.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
I Agree

A real gentleman would have cleaned up after himself. The very least he could have done was to have licked her pussy clean. After all what girl want vaginatis for the next 6 weeks.

Meanwhile if they do 69 she can clen him also and he can enjoy the smell as his nose will be in her butt hole.

Manybe he should nose fuck her in her rectum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Butt fuck is a butt fuck is a......

Nasty and not nice. But this is fantasy land. Tell the other losers to shut up and stop reading. You my friend - keep writing!

falcon29falcon29over 18 years ago
Funny isn't it...

...that the most derogatory comments come from people afraid to sign their names?

Not a bad story but you need to edit for spelling and grammar next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICE

Well done! Maybe a little bit more...did the daughters catch them? Did they continue the affair?

FredricaForeverFredricaForeverover 18 years ago
Ignore the anon twits

Enjoyed your story, agree could use a little more meat. The woman definately knew what she wanted and he was going to deliver it. heh. As for the anon twit, anal sex is very erotic, very exciting and if done right is only painful a very little bit if any at all. Go back to having sex in the dark under the covers in the missionary position while you stare at the ceiling and wonder what color to paint it and stop dumping buckets of cold water on people's fantasy writing style.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 18 years ago
Welcom

Not bad at all. As a fan of anal sex you did well

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Home Run - Oops, I forgot, it's soccer...

Great lustful story, lucky guy gets befriended by friend in need! I enjoyed your style, Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And The Van Was Jumping to the Teams Chants

Plausibility score "00" - Writing score 50 - The other parents awareness was unmistakeable - so his wife would probably be alone at the next game while he wondered about the stupid wrong end game poorly conceived - location / location as they say.

Signing a comment doesn't assure intelligence just another layer of anon. - comment on the story or otherwise realize each has the "right" to comment pro or con.

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
good story

I like the premise of the story and the way it unfolded. Very erotic anal story.

angelx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Memories

Loved it..Reminds me of a similar incident when I was watching my daughters game. Brought back good memories.

Thanx !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Stumbled across it and surprised it's not on the top list. That person (or persons) who seem to have a vendetta against anal sex should have their ratings removed -- it's not about their tastes, it's about the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bravo

very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hawt!

As a mini van driving, anal-loving soccer mom, I found your story really arousing and totally realistic! I commend you on your style and wit, although I found your title a little lame (were you drinking when you came up with that title?). But overall, your writing is awesome! U rock, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do hot mom's do this

Would love to fuck a mom in the ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Very realistic -it's always a bit of a surprise (but great fun -lol) when you 'meat' one of these women!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
HOT!

HOT story...Hot woman...HOT cock...HOT BUTT...HOT FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hot mums do exist. I had been coaching her son for 8 weeks. Gina came up to me and said how much Ryan had improved, how he looked forward to training and game day.She was about 40ish, plump and explained how George had been a bit of a problem but no longer. For the next couple of weeks she seemed to hang around. She said that she had bought George a ring and backboard for their backyard, would I know anyone who could install it. I said it was fairly easy, her husband should be able to do it. She just said that he was useless at that sort of thing, most things really.I said well I could call in and erect it. We made a time, after she had dropped George at school.I turned up, put it all together in about half an hour. She made coffee, Italian cake, nice, she told me how the mums liked me coaching their boys. Small talk, I said that was nice,she said I know at least one of the mums would like to get to know you better. I said oh sure, who, promise you won't tell them I told you, o.k., who, me. I looked at her, and said I would like that, her face seemed shocked. I stood up, well no time like now,thinking she would back out, but she stood and said, let me lock the doors. I went to the bathroom, thinking what had I done, when I walked out,she was standing in her sheer panties stretched over her bottom and that was it. Her large breasts hung a little, she turned and walked away, I followed as she sat on the bed, I took my clothes off, my cock at half mast, I walked over, her hand circled my cock, stroking, I held her breasts, pinching her hard nipples, I pulled back, take them off, she slid them down,i pushed her back,, lifting her legs,i lowered my face to her black hair covered pussy, slowly licking up, touching her clit, then back to her pussy, she was very wet, I slowly licked her until her legs clamped around my head as she orgasmed loudly. I stood, my cock poised at her pussy, no let me she said, lay down, I did, she knelt and took my cock in her mouth, so hard, she pulled back then straddled me, held my cock while she positioned it and then lowered down,slowly,I felt my cock enter her,she went rigid, stopped and then sat down, I knew my cock was in her arse as I felt her insides open. She rose slowly, then down, I looked at her, grabbed her hips and rolled her over,until she was on her back, my cock came out. I lifted her legs,rubbed my cock up her wet pussy, she said no not there, for my husband, so I lowered my cock and pushed into her arse,her face looked pained, I waited, then I went to work on her arse, banging her as hard as I could, her pussy wetting me as I pushed forward until I could take no more and my cumm jetted into her. I kept going her fingers at her pussy, her insides squeezing me milking me until she too orgasmed. We both collapsed.I fuck her beautiful, plump round arse as often as I want.Love those mums.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

This is nice. It’s dirty and wrong. But sometimes life is sexy, dirty, and wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous