All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 08'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Resolution - Finally!!

Love the outcome - happy ending for all; well, maybe not for Bill.

Next time don't leave us hanging & dying for 2 months. But keep up the good work. Always on the look-out for one of your stories.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A solid ending

I loved it. Though it took a little long for the author to get to the ending. It was worth the wait. All 8 chapters were enough to stand on their own, but together the story was an outstanding read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ugh!

It's not just the fact that this series is filled with convoluted psychological claptrap that offends me. It's the fact that it so damn verbose, boring and trite. The "author" has wasted enough words on this muddled potboiling soap opera to have written "War and Peace". This series not only flagellates a dead horse but guts it, skins it, and grinds the bones into dust. It grates on me like the sound of fingernails raking across a blackboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep up the writing

I liked it. Keep up the work. Thanks.

cageyteecageyteealmost 19 years ago
I enjoyed reading your story.

I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the careful thought you put into the characters and how the events and the interaction made them feel.

I'see you've written a great deal. I'll be reading more of your work over the next several nights.

cageytee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

great ill say this .. carpe diem seize the day ....everybody deserves another chance and we all make mistakes...lol would be different if she pulled that shit again...then you turn her ouyt to bubba lol keep it up dave looking forward to more have a great day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

A good special story, well written by one of the best writters here

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Well done

Very well done. Well written and well plotted. I also enjoyed the theme. John had every reason to divorce his wife and get her out of his system. The fact that the reconciliation was traumatic and agonizing was very realistic. Infidelity should be recognized for the betrayal it is. Happy with the ending - despite the agony of the adultery, he was able to come through it and recognize that there could be a life again with Sue. Hope to read many more stories of this author in the future.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
A happy ending seemed impossible, but

we all make mistakes. The husband was neither a wimp, nor a vengeful man. He was a man trying to get through a tough time and hold on to something special. Not easy to do, but he managed. After reading the first chapter, I was convinced he should toss her to the curb. Nice recovery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story and Great Ending

Was this the ending I was hoping for--yes and no. But the ending did make sense for the two characters. Both characters were real people, going through real pain and real recovery. Very well done author. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not satisfying

while not awful, this story to me is unsatifying. and this is mainly because the way the characters change.

they use the term "character growth" to describe change, but the characters here too often seem to be replaced, not grown.

take the anger that played such a big part at the end chapters - he loves her, wants to get together with her, but is still so angry he hurts her and endangers her. oh no! he has to leave to protect her because of his anger. so he goes to nancy for a while, then the island for his angst - where one day he 'realizes' he still loves the cheating wife, and suddenly the anger is not a problem? and then a hollywood run into each other's arms on a city street.

huh? what? this isn't growth, it is confusion! and that sort of thing is not satisfying to be left with - i don't feel they are one step further ahead than they were chapters and chapters ago.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 19 years ago
Great Great Story!!!

This is one of the best stories I've read. I don't know what your readers expect. This story had it all. Love, Pain, Revenge, Cheating, Divorce, Affairs. I hated the women at the beginning. But by the time I got to chap. 4 I was rooting for her. Loved the ending. Seemed like real people in real situation, dealing with real problems. Kudo's to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why Not

A number of readers seem to be of the school that once she cheats, the woman should be tarred and feathered and cast out. Others believe that the husband should encourage her cheating and be happy just to have her.

In this story the author portrayed a husband who was utterly betrayed by his wife, and reacted accordingly in leaving her. At the same time, he realized that there had been a great deal of love for her, a love that could not be easily and totally cast away.

At the same time, we have a wife who realizes with horror the havoc she has brought, the pain and sense of betrayal she left her husband with.

Clearly, without her cheating, we wouldn't have had a story. But she did cheat, and once she realized and recognized the consequences, she repented. She understood the love she had for her husband, was strong, even though she had temporarily displaced it. She also knew that now that she understood the consequences, that she could never betray him again.

A simple declaration of this would not suffice, or make for a short story. Instead the author led us through the internal conflict faced by the husband, and to a degree the wife in a well written and thought out way, letting us see how the parties twisted and turned in their emotional turmoil.

Should they have gotten back together, why not. After weighing the options, the husband made a choice to try again, realizing he loved his wife, and accepting that she loved him, and wouldn't betray him again.

Clearly, the marriage as saved will never be the same, but it has the possibility of being strong, and perhaps stronger than what was there before, as it is unlikely that the parties will take each other for granted again, or at least, think before they act.

I hope to see more stories of a similar vein.

andrew peters

RandallRRandallRalmost 19 years ago
SIMPLY............OUTSTANDING!!!!

Ahhhhh...the emotion of it all. Outstandingly done to have written the last chapter from Sue's position. I'm sure the ladies would have shed a tear, that's what good empathic writing does. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
CRAPOLA ! ! !

The writting was so so and the content was CRAP. You really whimped John out. He saw the light as if a sunbeam had automatically been cast upon him. Sue said Nancy was a slut and a bitch. What does she call herself sucking off another man besides her husband. Then Sue said if John's mother were still alive she would probably not do her little dirty deed. Also, Sue said that she was under the influnce of drugs when she and Bill had their little tango, but later she wasn't under the influence of drugs and she didn't see the difference between the two. Poor old John gave her an engagment ring and asked her to re-marry him, but she could not give him an answer immediately because she was too busy comparing the diamond in her new ring with the old one. Then you had John appologising to Sue that all of her cheating was his fault for not paying more attention to her.

So, in the end, Sue is the heroine and did nothing wrong while John is the evil person that did everything wrong and wound up saying he was was sorry to Sue for his actions.

That is why I think this is a CRAPY chapter ! ! ! Remember, once a cheat, always a cheat...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great beginnging, horrible ending

The only person I agree with is the one who's comment is titled "Ugh." I saw this ending coming the very first chapter. Why? Because curious2c writes the same story over and over. The wife cheats, husband finds out, he's angry, she's sorry, more and more comes out that just makes things worse, and then, just when their are finally to part, curious2c pulls out a convoluted happy ending that goes against every preceding chapter -- and he did it again.

There is no sane, logical reason for these two people to be together. Oh, they're in love. So what? The world is filled with people who still love each other who don't belong together. The ending is Oprah/Dr. Phil psychobabble bullshit at its worst, and so is the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Refined and Tuned

The writing was skillfull, detailed and deep in exploration of feelings old and new. One may disagree with the reconciliation but not with his expressed reasons as they were his not ours. Such is human. Pain sometimes heals with time and honesty once believed again.

Well author, you have made a mark in this theme and are getting stronger in the process. Appreciation of your efforts are real for the theme and your applied talents to explore the many facets of marital cheating and the reality and consequence that the resulting fragile life demands.

Thanks Author - with high Regard

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Nicely Played!

This story is full of twists and each served to enhance the story. Many of the reviewers think that the wife should have been fed to the sharks. Why?

Every person has the right to choose his or her actions. His wife cheated and hurt him terribly but he still held love in his heart for her. She realized that she had hurt him and was truly sorry even admitting that she did not think that Bill had continued drugging her after the first few times.(GHB would not have been present at the hospital if this were so) She worked hard to regain his trust and I think it is possible to reclaim a relationship after infidelity. It's not easy and it takes time.

What makes this story work is that it did not happen in a few hour, days, or weeks. According to the story statements it took something close to 8 months.

I am happy to say that I liked how this story ended and I look forward to the next one Author!

writingqueen11writingqueen11almost 19 years ago
What the hell......

.... is wrong with all of you, " I say dump the cheating bitch", people. What John did took alot of strength, love, and something that most people don't have and that's compassion. I wonder if you would have been happier if John left Sue, was miserable about it, and could never really trust any woman again. Or should he have just been with Nancy b/c she was the first woman he saw after the divorce from Sue and never really be happy. I for one am really happy that one of these, "my wife is a cheater", story have a happy ending.

Curious I really love your story, and I was really captivated by the ending, I could almost cry along with Sue. To know that someone that you truely love and have done wrong can take you back and love you again is really a beautiful thing. Please continue writing in this genres and in other. Thank you so much for the beautiful ending.

To all those people who thought that John should have left Sue, if that was you and you really loved that person wouldn't you want to be forgiven by the person that you loved so much and wronged? I bet you would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SHALLOW AND PREDICTABLE

Having read the last chapter, I am reminded why I don’t watch day time soap opera. It is shallow, predictable and finally boring the question in this story is not weather there should be a happy ending or not; weather there should be a reconsolidation or not. Clearly as in life there is not one recipe for good marriage and for that matter for a good conflict resolution. And as art imitates life – the same goes for the story. The challenge is that of creating a convincing coherent presentation of such a narrative. The challenge is also to do it to the best of your ability. A story could be coherent and convincing to a point but shallow repetatitive and formulaic. In that respect, let’s face it –we readers vary in our aesthetic tastes. That is why for some - watching day time soap opera is cathartic, while others would read Jane Austin. Unfortunately (for me) THE ACCIDENT fits too close for comfort to the soap opera end of the spectrum. I give the story 6 out of 10 for coherency and 4 out of ten for lack of psychological/aesthetic depth.

For many of those who gave the story a ‘100’. Like you, I believe in compassion .I believe in reconciliation. I believe in forgiveness and in second chances. THAT is besides the point here! Because in literature I mostly believe in good stories and in convincing plots and characters. To get above ‘50’ a story needs to be, at least to some degree, unpredictable and non formulaic. The characters’ psychological profile should be more interesting than that of soap opera characters. In the last chapter the author got the wife rambling on and on, claiming how sorry and how puzzled she is as to the reasons for her actions. Regarding the husband’s quality of “soul searching” and “revelation”, enough have already been said by other readers.

A similar story to THE ACCIDENT is HOUSE OF CARDS which also deals with betrayal and efforts to come to terms with it. It is not an ideal story but it has good insight into the internal changes and the process it takes. I would advise both the author and fellow readers to read it and to examine a careful work of presenting the feelings thoughts and changes of the main characters.

HOUSE OF CARDS seems to lead to a reconciliation although I am not positive about it (a big plus for that story) but whatever it would be the PROCESS is very convincing. I wish I could say the same about THE ACCIDENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A really shitty story

You sick motherfuckers will love this ending and this piss-poor excuse for a writer. We normal people know that this is total bullshit. That guy is the king of cuckold wimps and she is the queen of slut cheating cunts. And you c2c are the worst writer posted on this site. Congratulations. And for the curious, no I did not read the entire lousy chapter.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
The Author Forgot Something

The author and protagonist both forgot that there were traces of drugs in Sue's blood on the day of the accident, which was the last time they were together. It was not only the first couple of times. It was all the way. I think if he remembered that, it would have made a big difference.

People here often do not know the definition of love or strength. Love is earned over time by loving actions and lost over time by unloving actions. Love is not constant. Once you love someone no matter how much, you do not have to die loving that person that much. If that person does something really bad, that person loses your entire love. Not only that, but you may also start to hate that person. People who think once you love someone, you keep loving them no matter what happens, I advise them to treat trust the same way. That way no matter how your spouse lies to you, betrays you and hurts you, you keep trusting them and loving them the same way and you get no pain whatsoever for their cheating. Everybody lives happily ever after right from the start.

The other thing is that some people think that John was strong. It takes strength to reconcile with Sue. That cannot be farther from the truth. John has been weak, unsure, undecided, depressed, unable to see where the hell he was. I do not know about you, but I cannnot see strength anywhere in that.

I am with people who say it is not easy to kick her out and move on. That is right. It is NOT easy. It takes strength. It takes huge balls to do that. That is strength.

In addition to that, the psychoanalysis is a load of shit. People who attempt that should really run it by an experienced therapist especially in tough situations such as "Lying Eyes" and here. A first course or an overview on the back of a psychology book is hardly enough to give you enough knowledge to tackle screwed up situations.

The story is well written, but the plot is screwed up really bad. Please, heed the comments. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
about the drugs

this is my comment after chapter5. do the math.

one down, one to go. sue should be next. she's using the drug thing to rid herself of responsiblity for her actions. arguably it does but only a bit. let me see if i got this right.

on hindsight, sue claims bill worked on her from day 1 with the most sublte hints and most probably drugged her when they 1st had sex. she says she felt guilty and didnt have sex with him for a few a weeks after that.

a client bought her and bill drinks and she did it with bill the 2nd time. from then on she didnt feel guilty enough to fuck bill several times a week after work until bill and a client fucked her lights out one night. she then laid low for a few weeks until that fateful night of the accident.

questions bug me. yes, if bill drugged her the first 2 times that is rape and it absolves her. but by her own admission, she fucked him several times a week after work since then. methinks that's at least 3x but wouldn't be surprised if it's a daily after work thing for them.

questions like what exactly happened on those days sue fucked bill? did they have drinks somewhere 1st then went to the motel? what alibis did sue use on bill to cover her tracks? didnt john notice the sudden overtime work sue's been getting? didnt john notice her just fucked afterglow when she came home? didnt john think it odd when she came in fresh as a daisy when she should be sweaty and tired after overtime work? didnt john suspect anything wrong when sue wouldnt make love to him?

my thinking is sue and bill didnt stop for drinks and went directly to the motel after work fucked like rabbits for 3 hours and sue went home. other times, they would fuck lunchtime so as not raise suspicions. my point is, where are the drugs during these times?? bill didnt need them as by susan's own admission, she was beginning to enjoy the sex with bill and actually looking forward to it. the drugs most probably came into play when the bill and the client fucked susan and a few weeks later on the day of the accident, as shown by sue's drug test.

so that means bill technically raped her 4 our of the 24 times they had sex. (24 bec she told john they did it once or twice a week for 4 months, i took the average). 20 out of the 24 times sue was a willing slut for bill-doing things she never did or even think of doing with her husband john.

as things stand now, she's using the 4 times bill raped her to cover the 20 times she willingly betrayed john. i think the anger john feels is bec of this. in john's mind, sue didnt and hasnt come clean. she betrays him and show remorse by insulting john's intelligence by lying. if i were john, sue leaves me no other course of action- revenge.

one down, one to go. sue should get hers as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
drug and women and submission

the author's a man, so sue the woman character telling us how she craved more of the other man's big dick, even after she knew she'd been drugged, multiple times,,,

well, this just don't make no sense! the author must not understand women; or women must really be like that: being druged, fucked silly, treated as some toys for the guy's masturbation purposes only ---- and yet she said she went back, willingly, indeed, craving more?!

makes so many women, in so many of these stories, seem having mentality of no more than pubescent kids who can be tricked, manipulated, and made to submit so easily,,,,

are a lot of women really like that in reall life?, buddha and jesus christ, it don't make no sense that so many women are so dumb, prefering drugs, being forceably sodomized,,, to being loved, cherished by their husbands?

and don't get smart, i've seen a few jerry springer shows, too, okay? and they are just as americans as your white collar, suburbanite folks, so don't joke about white trash, etc,,, if these stories here have any ounce of truth to them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Suns it up

The pain I had caused him was not worth all the fun I thought I was having.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WIMP!

Enjoyed the read, but it did go on and on a bit. Can't believe he wimped out and took her back.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Well, I forgot something

Thought I had commented on this story but had not. It's a great story and a great ending.

Makes a great read!!

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
My Thanks to curious2c

A long story which was very well done, whether you agree with the outcome or not. It took a lot of effort on the author's part to put together such an extensive story. Of all of this author's works, The Accident qualifies as his best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

i just wonder if she got as jealous whe nshe learned he got that good head and ass first from nancy that bitch as she called her ..i think he needed that and i do hope susan remembers that because ofwhat she done he ggot the mouth and ass from someone else first...someone else got hers but the one one who got hers is now what ...a cock sucking being ass fucked BITCH ...ill bet he will never be bale to enjoy women again ...i wonder when he gets out if hell call john and thank him for all the good sex he gor in prison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
too lengthy, but good story

some of the story could have been left out, it didnt add to the story. overall i liked the story. I bash a lot of the these so called wimpy stories, but in these the wife is a truly slutty person and the husband has no backbone. this husband has a backbone but he is still in love with his wife. there are circumstances that she cant help, even though it doesnt excuse her entirely. After a while u can tell she is really hurting, that she really loves her husband and wiil be a good wife. so i agree with him taking her back Some of these assholes readers are not satisfied unless the wife is taken out back and shot lol

zed0zed0almost 17 years ago
One of the.....

longest fucking wimp stories I've ever read. You could have disappointed in half as many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perception is nine tenths of the law

Great story portraying how things may not always be how they seem. Unfortunately, most people aren't willing to try and find out why a person does what they do. They just judge the person from the snapshot of their life. Well done! Of course, I was looking for a twist at the end like some stories. Such as, "I just found out were expecting a baby. I hope John likes twins." I also hope he doesn't find out they are not his. Did I tell you about my new Boss?

nyminusnyminusover 16 years ago
I have read all the stories without commenting

I wonder iof writers realize that they should put a warning on their stories that they are nothing but fantasies and that there is nothing real about them. That even the body of the story are not real and that people should remember this when reading and that no matter how much a writer tries to make the life in the story real that it is just a figment of reality. Thus said I have to ask you. Why did John not file a sexual harassment and alienation of affection against Bill and his company. The other man was a company client so that would still fall under the relm of sexual harassment. So big deal...brilliant boy John sets Bill up for using drugs and gets him butt fucked in jail. He could have saved the cigarettes...inmates tent to know all about a new fish that comes in. They routeinly butt fuck rapist. That's real life in case you had bothered to check but perhaps you are one of those politically correct assholes that never think of doing anything outside the ultra liberal lifestyle of the politically correct. Hate to say it but your story, far from revenge against a chaeatin wife falls real short...Oh what did he do when confronted with Bill in his home...tell him to leave. I would have told him that and also beaten him so badly that he would need more than fifteen stitches...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have read the entire thing before commenting.

As you know the writer is responsible for how the people act. The characters are from his mind. The mind of curious2 is alright except that he is saddled with too much socially media induced restraint. A real man would have hurt Bill physically or at least he could have sued Bill and the com[pany for sexual harassment. It would be a proven fact with the hospital records and eye witness statements. " Yes the man and woman came in and she bit down on his cock ala world according to Garp. There was no reason for John not top persue sexual harassment charges. Bill evidentally had a company...companies have to have insurance...no matter what else he did he should have sued for alienation of affection, sexual harassment and what ever else he could. WHY the fuck didn't he. This is some fault with the writers thinking. Answer that curious2...WHY. Did you think that by not doing so made John a better person and more manly...hell no. It made a dufus of him...and she got away with it all.marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So GooooooooooD!

You know -some of the other writers on this site -oughta read this story and learn from it!--This is a great story and keeps one interested in it all the way through -One of my favorites!! Great job C2c

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 16 years ago
Not a bad story

The story as a whole was really good. Lots of detail, it showed the reader the agony both sides were going through as a result of her cheating. I really liked the way curious writes , he/she is one of the better writers on this site. The ending kinda sucked for me though, he should have never taken her back. You don't drag trash back into your house after you put it on the curb, and you don't take a cheating whore back into your life after you kick her ass to the curb either. Sadly, as is the case with so many of these stories, there is a forced recon at the end. The only woman in the world for him is a cheating bitch. The both of them are doomed to live a life of misery until they die. Constantly looking over their shoulders waiting for something to happen. He's going to be waiting for her to cheat again. She's going to live in fear of him taking away her comfy life again. I think it would have actually been better if she had killed herself in a fit of depression while he was gone. She would have been at peace, dead people don't feel anything, and he would have been devastated for a while but could have gotten over it in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked the story!

I liked the story and I enjoy this author's work. I waited until the end of the series to add my comment. I think that this story is at it's best when the wife is telling it and, I usually like the stories where there is a reconciliation at the end. With this one, I am not so sure. She certainly professed her love for the husband and she professed that she had always loved him, etc. Well, there were at least 16 or 17 times when she definitely was in love with the sex that her lover was giving her. She couldn't blame all of those times on drugs. It's just a hard argument to make that she was in love with her husband while she was so enthusiastically banging her boss. She was even proud that she had taken on a threesome with her boss and a client because that was a fantasy that she had always had and she wanted to make the most of it. And she told her husband that "damn straight they got the contract" (my words, not the authors). There is no doubt that she was sorry for the affair but I was just not convinced that her remorse was due to the pain that she had caused her husband and the marriage instead of the fact that she got caught. That being the case, sometime after the twins are born and life is moving along, she very well might wander again. It is not clear that she ever understood why, after the drugs wore off in the first affair, she so willingly and persistently continued on with no end in sight or even a thought of an end. Until she can figure that out, all of her promises to never do it again the second time around in the new marriage are kind of hollow. It would probably have been better if they just remained "friends with benefits." I think the ending that this author put on his story entitled "Honeymoon is Over" would have fit nicely here. Keep writing Curious2c.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too Good!

Congrats!

I'd like to know why can't all the writers on this site be this good, This tale kept my interest from start to finish and is it's really re-freshing to read a story that has all the ingredients there-in,This is so tragic abd personal -yet There is silver lining ! Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Have A ??

Why can't more writers look at this story and learn--There is no way that this story could be any better-this ought to be required reading for anybody posting stories in this catagory!

CurtisNeeleyCurtisNeeleyover 15 years ago
WoW

Wow!

Very nice. However, I do not feel it was right that she wanted to rush home and have sex after the proposal. I would have rather seen them wait till another date and then him tease her about not having pre-marital sex till they were wed and were back at Cheryl's lodge in Alaska for the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
forgiveness is for wimps?

I find it amusing that people comment that the husband is a wimp for taking the wife back. I know this story is just that, a story, but the author did a great job showing the pain and anguish the husband went through. I have been married for 20 years and would hope that i love my spouse enough to consider forgiving them for something this horrible. Its loving wife stories like this that show some humanity and not just revenge. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don`t know

He may have taken her back----but, could she be trusted again--In his mind she will always be a cheater--I just don`t know.

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed the story. She really messed up but in the end they learned to be open and honest with each other. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Forgiveness

I am beginning to believe that this author would happily forgive Adolf Hitler "oh he only killed 6,000,000 but he said sorry so I decided to love him again" makes me want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid vimp stora

Autor, this storyis very idiotic and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Finally

Finally you write a beautiful story without making out that the wife was gangbanged by multiple partners before realizing she loved her husband. The husband was "NOT" a wimp in this story at all. He got back at the stud who seduced his wife and made his wife both suffer regret and realize what she had done to hurt him so much! He even tried finding and loving other women for two years before taking her back. This story is right up there and did not have the jailhouse imagined fantasies during the sex scenes. She just enjoyed sex and attention that made her feel sexy and beautiful again. This is what makes your work great rather than just women hating gangbangs you have written in other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good!

Has to be one of the best stories on this site --Congrats to the writer.

I can not understand some of the negative comments They Never have been in love obviously!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i laugh

I laugh at people who complain about comments they don't agree with mostly wanting the husband to take her back and forgive her do they read these stories or what, she was caught and had been doing things with her boss for months and if they didn't have an accident would still be doing them. She had no respect and cut her husband of from sex during the affair and i am only quoting the author, so really what to forgive and the fools are the ones who write how they would because they were married for so long but really only one person was married the other person doesn't know what marriage and love are all they know is how to lie and cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i laugh

I laugh at people who complain about comments they don't agree with mostly wanting the husband to take her back and forgive her do they read these stories or what, she was caught and had been doing things with her boss for months and if they didn't have an accident would still be doing them. She had no respect and cut her husband of from sex during the affair and i am only quoting the author, so really what to forgive and the fools are the ones who write how they would because they were married for so long but really only one person was married the other person doesn't know what marriage and love are all they know is how to lie and cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You dont keep trash

and the worst kind of trash is druggie trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For those that think they belonged together consid

What made her hate her husband she did this to herself and to him? She was not married she broke her marriage contract, it is a legal contract, and she chose to be an adulterer and for that matter a whore. She didnt even love herself much less her husband and the medical risk she took is almost a suicide wish. Grow up people.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
What a fool. Once a cheater, always a cheater....

Even the bitch knew:

"John...have you lost your mind? I cheated on you...on us. How could you want me now? What about that anger you have with me? I don't understand."

If SHE understands then why can't the author? Cheaters can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Christ - what a piss-poor wimp husband story! This really sucks big time!

What is with the authors on this site? This pathetic story is one more example of cluck wimp bull shit. Glad to see this idiot has quit writing this asinine dog shit.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
I Noticed. . .

All of the major wimp writers liked this lengthy piece of tripe, but mostly the readers didn't. Get a clue, nobody likes wimps, except other wimps and women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All that hoopla about a fiction

It's just a story written to entertain you and hopefully bring out some emotion from the reader. No doubt, it brought out many, some say it stank, others say it was great. I personally think it was good entertainment. Kept you reading didn't it. Why all the worry about some fiction make believe fantasy characters.? Good job author you did what you set out to do. If you disagree that's your cross to bear. Nobody will take it away from you. Have a good day and read some more erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It turned out be be a great disappointment.....

John turned out to be such a pathetic character in the end that the story was a big disappointment, especially after the way that the characters had been developed in the beginning of the story. How could any husband be expected to accept that type of infidelity? And why should he expect it NOT to happen again? anon jerry

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Bath tub story.

Hot and cold "AND TO DAMN LONG"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

One of the best I have read in some time

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
Excellent story, but

please notify your readers when you change narrators - from Sue to John and back. It's refreshing to have the couple use professionals to help them. Every time I read that a husband "just can't forget the image", or some such thing, I shout for them to get HELP! and not just walk away without a fight. So congratulations, writer, on having your couple work with professionals. Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrible - put a disclaimer on it if you are going use a wimp ending!

No male with any brains/balls would take back this slut under any circumstances. Only fags like "shoe & mancelt" envision this drivel.

The slut gives a small amount of time in the penalty box and then she is his wife again - completely unrealistic.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thanks for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
John comes back to Sue for...

more of her delicious creampies

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

Great story line and good read. Loved the Alaska part and would love to know what became of Cheryl and the lodge. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

Although, I think John should have had as many sessions with Nancy as Sue had with Bill. Cheaters need to experience painful consequences.

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Excellent story ruined by the ending

Excellent story but the ending ruined it for me. I like to read the really good stories over and over. I'll read some of this story again, but will avoid the ending.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Very good story!

A very good and well writen story. R.T.

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 13 years ago
Damn. Wow

"Damn" because I had planned to be in bed a couple hours ago when I started Ch. 1. I'm going to be a sack of hammers tomorrow. It's your fault for writing such a compelling, well-written, hot story. I have commented anonymously recently on a couple of your stories, noting that they were good in so many ways, but failed at the end due to sacrificing of characters' consistency in the service of plot. This time, the characters were believable and brilliantly drawn (and drawn out). Thanks for letting them be true to themselves. Unlike some here, I have no qualms about the ending. I half-saw it coming, and it was what I wanted. It was what you made the reader want. The sex scenes were great.

I wonder, however, about Bill Samuels turning out to have drugged Sue and set her up for future use as the company whore. In so many LW stories, the wives' apparently commonplace lovers turn out to be psychos, pimps or drug dealers. In a way, it provides an out for the wife, somehow "softening" her crime. To your credit, John and Sue both discuss that point But I'd hate to think that this is a concession to "burn the bitch" crowd who are quick to call the husbands wimps.

But that is a small point in what was a great story. Thank you very much. I'll be reading more (although not tonight).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sniff... sob...

What a sorry ending after such a brilliant beginning!

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
DNA. Better do a DNA of the kid to be sure it's his. Never trust a cheater. Never.

You can use them, fuck them let then do all to try to "make it okay" but NEVER trust the sluts. Never....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmm, Curious2c - just another well-written but wimp-ass story.

Based on the age of this story and current level of wimp / slut garbage that is circulating the LW arena this year - the plot, motivation and premise is really no better than MattM pathetic excuses for stories. Yours is just technically written far better but a "pig with lipstick" is a still a stinking pig; as is the concept or central theme in this story. No excuses or apologies for calling it as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I liked the story

But the ending was a bit unbelievable. she was going to be a co whore and he was able to forgive her infidelity. the only reason it didnot happen was the car accident. He should have moved on.. he could have loved her but that that should have ended whe he found out about her affair... this ending did not work for me... I could forgive her it if it happened once or twice. but that affair was pure fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

Just another wimp husband story. Where are the men with balls in these stories. Whatever

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
OK but tedious

John is trapped in a circle for 8 chapters. I love her - I hate her for cheating on me. Nothing makes any difference. He finds out Bill was a predator. Sooooo maybe she isn't as responsible? Nope, John is still stuck. He finds out Bill uses drugs. Well maybe she's not responsible? Nope, John is still stuck. He gets even with Bill. Maybe he can feel better now? Nope, John is still stuck. He gets laid by a really sexy lady (who deserved FAR better by the way). So he's more even? Nope, John is still stuck. Maybe if he fucked Nancy more (17 times? 34 times?) he would be more even? Nope, John can't even consider that. Both of them go to counselors and discuss lots of issues. That should help sort things out? Nope, John is still stuck. By now I don't really care any more. Get OVER yourself John. So how does he figure it out. Another psychologist points out that he loves his wife. DUH! Now why didn't anyone else think of that? Oh, that's right, THEY DID! Even John thought of it but it didn't make any difference. Until ........... now it does. OK, that's possible. Some people get stuck in emotions until, sometimes for no obvious reasons, they get unstuck. But it's a pretty blah moment. He finally pulls his head out of his butt. WOW! And it only took 8 chapters! <br><br>

As a note, Sue makes a comment that the pain she and John have suffered makes the "fun" she had with Bill not worth it. I have a big problem with this statement although it doesn't really affect the story. I would ask, Why wouldn't you rob a bank? Would you not rob a bank because you would get thrown in jail for years? Or would you not rob a bank because it's wrong to rob a bank? The first kind of person is always trying to figure out if they can "get away with it" and avoid punishment. You never can trust them because if the situation is right they will do bad things. The second type of person wouldn't do such things because it is wrong to do so. End of story. Sue seems like the first type of person, someone who will behave well only if she thinks she will get caught if she misbehaves. He better be looking over his shoulder.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Bullshit

A lot of words to create total wimp bullshit! 0 stars

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
10 chaps of how to become a cuckold

i find it funny that the husband fucked her and hurt but the guy who she cheated with dick was 8 inchs soft and the largest she had ever seen. and he turn her into a slut and never hurt her once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an unmitigated pile of shit story.

This author obviously has no pride or sense of justice. God, what a shit story. Little bitch should of laid down in front of a speeding freight train..and he should of too for being such a wimp.

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
The Usual Fair

As per usual from Curious2beCuckolded Husband find wife cheating, husband act's indignant moves out of house, husband has second thoughts and moves back in with wife.

Authogets's literary diarrhea and drags story out over multiple chapters if you want to read the story all you need to read is every second chapter as you will only be skipping over reams an reams of filler

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Extremes

This was a loved it or hated it story. I hated it! Wimp...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN TRYING TO PLACE BLAME

the 1st place to look is the Mirror. TK U MLJ LV NV

cyrilliccyrillicover 12 years ago
I liked the story, ....

....and the ending, but there wasn't nearly enough 'revenge' sex to balance the scales of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckold story cuckold story cuckold story cuckold story cuckold story cuckold story

bull shit with wimp who wants whore wife back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well I guess we now have our answer ...

... Sue, the CHEATING SLUT, can "go back" to her husband's "little" cock even after her boss's "monster" stretched her WHORE cunt out like the Holland Tunnel! Looks like another nice Cuck/Wimp story for you Curious2c!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Quite a tale

I have a bit of difficulty with the reconciliation, to be honest. The length and nature of the affair would make it almost impossible for me to get past it. Without children, and having been married, what, 10 years (marrying young), I think divorce would have been the easier and more sensible road for these two.

The drugs and the fact that it was a serial seducer were sympathetic factors. As were the obvious remorse and the fact that the wife DID something about her cheating (e.g., went to therapy, swore off men during the separation/divorce, took responsibility for her actions) to try and ensure that it never happened again. Also, hubby had to feel kind of good having had some revenge sex (if you want to call it that) and having had some concrete revenge on the asshole seducer. Reminded me of some of Longhorn07's work (not sure whose stories came first).

From a technical side, I thought the sex descriptions were pretty hot (for those who like to stroke to a stroke-story). Also, very well written overall. The series could have been shortened up, I think. The change of perspectives was confusing at times, however.

I like reconciliation stories when they are credible, and when there is a rational basis for them. There is a bit of disconnect with that for me in this one, but you tried damn hard, C2C, given your initial set-up, which seemed such a blatant and vile case of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cuckie is caught big time

he was stupid enough to breed his slut whore wife - hate the ending - but i'm not a cuckie fan but i wont give it a score - some people like being cheated on and spending the rest of their lives worrying and thinking their whore is runing a mental comparison every time he is in the saddle. not me - spread for anyone else - dont come home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she was doped into breaking her wows

did any one read the whole story. he is not a chucky. he loved his wife and it was not for the ghb drugging she would not have cheated. and if he and she can make it right. why not..we fogive our presidents so why cant we forgive our women. wow men have a double standard.

protagonistVprotagonistValmost 12 years ago
Surprising!

I really have to say I am extremely, pleasantly surprised. I really liked this story. So much so that I found myself - at times - actually speeding through the sex scenes to get on with the interaction of the characters. Truly amazing!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Yeah. Just yeah. 5* Faved, yeah.

And yes, it can happen like this. Because it does happen like this.

al18al18over 11 years ago
Just pichie!

Well, some accident,

another cuckold story.....fuck Curiuos2c and his ilk.

Whore and her female shrink did a number on her stupid cuck John.

Last time I read anything of this so called author - fuck you piece of trush!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Cuck alert please...

As i had commented at the end of part 4, The author should leave a cuck alert. Its not fair to make readers waste their time in such a cruel way. Just leave a short note saying that she cheats but it has a "happy ending". 1 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just another pathetic cuck story written by a pompous blowhard. Guys like this author must have some seriously disturbing fantasies. This fucking idiot is worse than any out and out cuck writer. They are at least honest. Curious2c is the kind of self loathing cuck that can only make it by lying to himself with this kind of pathetic drive. My advise? Drop the self hatred and just go for it. Be the full blown cuck you want to be.,

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Another wimp ass story....

Pathetic! Who else beside a self-made cuck would take back this manipulative slut?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
THEY MUST CALL HIM LUCKY

I've known 5 people that remarried their former spouse. With 2 them being very good friends 1 guy 1 girl (no they were not married to each other). None of those relationships could ever rebuild the trust necessary to make it work. In my mind WHEN THE FAT LADY SINGS, IT'S REALLY OVER. Great story, just naive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ignore the Haters

There seem to be a lot of bitter self-righteous guys reading these stories. This is a well-written story, the actions and emotions of the characters make sense and I like the fact that the aggrieved guy did not take some black or white bullshit stance. Breaking off longterm relationships are harder than the macho guys calling him a wimp seem to understand. Looking back and reassessing before you make a decision to walk out forever makes a hulluva lot of sense unless you want to grow old by yourself with only deep regrets to keep you up at night. Sure you might feel the surge of power that comes from righteous indignation and tossing her out, but it won't get you off. And if you remain bitter and hateful, you are not going to attract anybody worth a damn. Going back on your own terms is not about being a wimp, it's about taking control of your life and waking up. Most guys who are quick to call someone a wimp are either projecting their own shit onto others, or they have no idea of what this situation feels like. Well, there is one more option, they could be dumbasses who are bitter and hateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow that was definitely a RAAC story. The fucking guy actually ended up asking for forgiveness from the slut. Really??? People don't reconcile after a betrayal that heavy. I'm sorry but this doesn't seem plausible at all! 2*

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
chick flick

no really when are you gonna write a story about love...you know what a story is you feel for the characters.... sit down and write a story!..shhee you almost had it but you just had to start writing before taking common sense into account. chick flick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
heartache

My wife and I have been married for over 35 years. If she did something like this I have no doubt it would always be a wall between us. Its tough to know your wife had done those things that should be reserved between a man and wife and casually and so easily threw it to someone else just because of a bigger cock. You can use the excuse of the drugs, but obviously the author let us know that the drugs were only in the beginning, she was on her way to becoming the company whore, which she was in a smaller way when they were caught in the accident.

What *man* would be able to look at his wife and not think she was thinking of her lover? What man would be able to make love to her after that and know that she was most likely comparing the two of them. What man would be able to look at her body and not be able to think about someone else had been so casually enjoying it also.

I'm sorry but the best thing to do is dump her, remain friends if you wish but a very removed friend and then cut your losses and move on to someone who you won't constantly be assuming is comparing you with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the guy is weak

Some here comment saying "oh it takes a bigger man to forgive and take her back blah blah blah" no it takes a bigger and stronger person to forgiven and move on was really hoping he wouldn't take her back :(

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
A story for adults only.

The story ran its course from good to tragic to magnificent.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Great Writing

Unfortunately the author did such a strong job on showing the extent of the treason and even she recognizes that she had been looking forward to the gangbang that I can not agree with his final decision. But it was very well done and constructed.

Thank you for your hard work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous