All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold'

by njcuckold_hotmail

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
And you did it all while on vacation!!!!

Oh yes, and with your kids in the next room. H&SS should take you kids away from a sick fucking father and mother like you. What would you have said if they saw dad licking mom's ass hole while another guy was fucking her cunt and she was going crazy? Jesus man what were you both thinking. You're a sorry ass husband and your wife is a fucking cun slut whore. Good luck with AIDS! How could you watch your wife fucking some guy and drinking his cum? How?

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
I agree with the previous you are just a sick shit

You write this as if it actually happened...you put your CHILDREN in this kind of position? Man, while cuchold stories aren't my cup of tea some are mildly entertaining. But I know of no others that have a man doing this shit with kids inthe house.

You AND your wife should lose custody and posession of those children until you have gone through some serious theapy! Erotic is one thing but this went over the edge even for Literotica!

jasperscribblerjasperscribbleralmost 19 years ago
Serviceable

Okay, so it wasn't all that great a story, but I gave it a 5 to counteract the kneejerk votes cast as commentary on the type of story rather than the actual quality of the writing. Screw 'em. Write what you want. Anybody without an agenda understands this is fantasy and the real point of these stories is desire for a wife with some kind of adventure in her soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy

To the foolish commenters out there:

Most stories like this are fantasy, or at least should not be treated as literal retellings of actual events.

If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read a story with cuckold in the title.

That said, I agree with the other commenter that while this is decent, it could be better. Still, for a first effort I've definitely seen worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I didn't read this shit

The first sentence was enough to know that the author is a miserable, sick, motherfucker. I've wasted enough time here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
New Cuckster Hits The Low Life

I gave you a "0" just to counterbalance the few numb jaded deviants who pitifully gave anything higher.

It certainly spiced up the male humiliating self cuckolding husbands story with the children nearby. The wife should not let a sick deviant like hubby back under thier roof with children around. Nor should he let his wife whore be around the kids as a whore model. Gee, where does that leave the little ones??

Certainly not with a sick non-erotic depraved male humiliating author who's first story show how subhuman he is - are you proud yet sick one? I sorta feel sorry for you and your embarrassing admission of taste. Get some help soon and hopefully there are not any children around you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dont judge...

This is an erotic story, but as always it has attracted the 'hurt bunch' who feel the need to prject their own concerns, anger etc onto those who choose to share their stories. These stories may be real, or fantasy, but they are posted for enjoyment, not moral criticism. I, of course, remain totally intrigued as to why those of you who hate them (and their writers) feel the need to read them ?!

Keep writing NJ and thnaks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To the asswipes that think this is just fantasy

This is how reality starts.

This author is dangerous to society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it is a story

Not a particularly well written one, but a story nonetheless. It has cuckold in the friggin' title so what were you expecting, Love Story? Finally, I don't like the cuckold stories either, but I do enjoy the comments, and frankly these comments thus far are weak. Where's the humor? Where's Sherlock 40? People that can write with real cutting wit and sarcasm. You comment clowns for the most part haven't written anything worth reading either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Job

Loved this story and it's a shame others who don't like these stories write such vicious dribble. Move on and out, dudes. As for the author, loved reading this. My wife has come home full at least three times in our marraige. I came home a few times spent. But we love each other. IF you don't try it, don't knock it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it

Just reading some of the comments. Come on people you dont have sex with kids in the house. Get real. If you dont have a life then dont fault others for theirs. You might not like it but believe it or not some people do. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
giva a guy a break

not a great story but a first one...if you can write a better one do so and let others judge you.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
I asume that those who gave 0 are not writers.

Not a bad tale. I'm not into cuckold, but to each their own. Try using an editor to improve your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Literotica has to stop the negative scores based o

Literotica has to stop the negative scores based on genre. I don't know how they can do it. Maybe all scores of 0 or 1 given to stories which otherwise average a score above 4 should be excluded.

It is almost impossible for any cuckold/slut wife story to get a reasonable score - not because they are not well-written erotic fiction but because some men (presumably because theri own wives have been adulterous) do not think such stories should ever be written.

This story was a good first attempt. The plot was a bit hackneyed, the writing needed better editing, but the author had a go. It is insulting for non-writers to condemn him and mark him down just because of their own bitterness.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
I love the way you edit your comments.

If you don't like what the folks say...like calling you on your sick and twisted story cum (the latin word, not the English!) life style, you delete the comment. way cool! I wish I had done that to all of my negative comments...

Ohhhh, but, I guess I having soemthing called a modicrum of integrity I didn't. Just another charateristic some folks seem to lack around here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Forget those that don't "Get it"

Your story was excellent. Ignore those who say otherwise. They don't understand. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
LOVED IT

I have always wanted to have an experience like yours. You did a very good job of relating the experience to your readers.

Keep up the good work, work on spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it.

I thought this was one of the better submissions for this genre. My wife and I did something similar several years ago and my wife's reactions were very much like the writer's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Um... yeah.

Crap. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lucky wife, excited husband

Very nice story with a win-win outcome. Sexually pleasing for both husband and wife - and enjoyable for readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

very nice love cuckold stories

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

My wife and I had a similar win-win experience a while back with a friend of ours. It was awesome to watch. His dick is a lot bigger than mine and he had her climbing the walls as he fucked her to one orgasm after another. It was the most exciting and arousing thing I had ever witnessed. The look on her face while she was having an orgasm was unbelievable. She ended up with a pussy full of cum and sat on my face after he withdrew. He has fucked her quite a few additional times since. She looks forward to his big dick. She is in her late 50s but is still a hot sexy lady. I would suggest that every husband watch his wife getting fucked at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a matter of taste

he would willingly do that, so be it. she'll obviously

has no problem having that arrangement on an ongoing basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

She should take the "bull" by the horns- pun intended- from there and preogress into having hubby become her contraception effort by having him lick other guy's come from her pussy to try to keep her from getting pregnant. And when she does get pregnat, she can remind him that her pregnancy was his fault due to his not doing his job thoroughly enough! A cuckold pregnancy and lovechild from her etramarital liasons would make this cuckold marriage complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

She should take the "bull" by the horns- pun intended- from there and preogress into having hubby become her contraception effort by having him lick other guy's come from her pussy to try to keep her from getting pregnant. And when she does get pregnat, she can remind him that her pregnancy was his fault due to his not doing his job thoroughly enough! A cuckold pregnancy and lovechild from her etramarital liasons would make this cuckold marriage complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really?

Do people really live like this, do these things. Yikes, I just find this hard to believe anyone could do this, what a pointless life, a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is not

erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Johngalt2300@yahoo.com

You see folks, there's no need for all that extreme cuckoldry crap. This was billed as a true story about a couple that had some fun times with a young stud. Nobody was demeaned, degraded, stared at contemptuously, no cock cages, hubby wasn't banned from the bedroom, cut off from all sex with wifey, none of that shit happened. btw in some of these stories its far worse than that for the poor husband. NO, I believe this is a true story and I'll be dammed, it had a happy ending, imagine that. Even if it was fiction, still a good job and reassuring to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How I was cuckolded

We've talked about this for a long time. She wasn't real sure about it till last Jan. One day she said she may try if I was locked up. We've played with chastity for 10 years or so, but the longest I was lock up was 2 months. I was locked up for 6 weeks and we were out shopping. We ran into a guy she had a one night stand with many years ago . I told her there's your chance. She went over and gave him a big hug and told to come out. When he showed up she walked over and gave him a big kiss and grabbed his cock and said "I need you BIG boy". Once he saw my cage he knew I was ok with it.. She pulled his pants down and OMG. He was about 7" long but the head was almost the size of a coke can around. His balls hung down and were the size of small eggs. Later she said the gland hurt going in and coming but it was heaven when it was in. Sense then he has been a regular, usually once or twice a month. We also have a divorced neighbor comes over when ever He or she needs it I enjoy watching, taking pictures and videos. As far as me, I usually am locked up 24/7, which I like. She will unlock me if one of us needs each other., Some people know I'm locked and cucked, but they don't know that I can , if she wants I can join them. The only thing is we wish we would have started this a long time ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another slut wife

And a foolish husband willing to risk his marriage and his health. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yumm

Nice time. I want to lick my Wife's Pussy while she has a nice big hard dick in it. I know she will love it when I get her to do it. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
song

this is what I'm dreaming about my wife to watch a big cock stretches her pussy wide mmmmm soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GAVE YOU A 5- (4.65/5 = 93%). The story is both EROTIC & REALISTIC.

My wife & i had a threesome; the guy had a really big dick & i realized my wife was a size queen. I felt inferior & inadequate. She noticed that, & for a while when ever we made love, she teased me telling me my well hung friend should move in with us. He did move in (!) & for about a year the 3 of us lived in a ménage à trois. Officially he was our tenant.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wasn't

This wasn't a great story, it wasn't even a good story. Just another pathetic fantasy of the wretched, diseased, mind of a.mentally ill author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Would really like this to happen to me, but I am to shy to express my feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And 9 months later she gave birth to twin guidos, Lorenzo and Sal. Just another dumb cuckold story!

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Well done and very sexy. Loved her question, “are you going to lick his cum out of me?”

I can say, for me, there’s nothing sexier than a woman who sits on your face with a full load of cum dripping down her leg who goes down on you at the same time. Very erotic writing. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous