All Comments on 'True Confessions'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49almost 19 years ago
wow!

So strong...so filled with angst...and such a powerful piece, Red. It makes me wish I could be that lucky man...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
God Your Good

DC:

there are several female authors of erotica that I really look up to and admire. The first is Patricia59, second is Jessy19, you are no. 3. There is no doubt in my mind that if you continue in this venue there will come a time . . . Ronnie W.

Honey123Honey123almost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Red, I love this love letter! I think you expressed feelings that so many have tried, yet you've done it beautifully! Great work!

~Honey

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 18 years ago
Very Nice

Good job, Red! I feel your passion and I must say that I am quite impressed with your work. You have a poet's touch and the words flowed together like honey...never before have I read something that made me miss my fiancee so much.

Blue DolphinBlue Dolphinover 18 years ago
Simply beautiful

If I ever I have read words from the heart, then these are they. It is quite simply beautiful, and a true expression of someones thoughts, hopes and desires.

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
~~

WOW!

I decided to take you up on your invitation, to see what you wrote here.

I don't remember reading such a deeply moving piece as is this. Laying bare the soul and sharing deep feelings of longing, love, and hope.

Anyone who has loved would recognize these feelings ~ of holding onto things that last connected with the soul's love. Of returning to the phone of an earlier conversation and touching it to recapture the feelings so recently felt while speaking so intimately with someone you love, and in remembering, making it real once again.

Whether of a photo or an image on the computer screen, your love comes alive once again; time and space vanish and your love is once again there with you.

And, upon returning to the here-and-now, eyes well up again in anguished lonliness, as a part of you is again torn asunder.

Yet you'll always remember and love will never be denied; that special someone will forever hold a place in your heart and the heart will hold memories far better than chemical agents on paper or 1's and 0's on a hard disk drive.

And decades later, that love and the image you hold, will be as fresh as the day it was first formed.

And I gladly plead guilty to all charges of being a hopeless romantic ~ and should I ever be so lucky as to capture (or recapture) a love such as this, I'll never let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Some people just have all the talent - like here.

Neptune0385

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 18 years ago
enchanted

I was caught in the vortex of your minds write with the words that spiralled into a voyage of your feelings and I felt your depth and love that you left sprinkled on this page.

TansyGentianFlowersTansyGentianFlowersover 14 years ago
Exquisite

Your style of writing is lovely and the content, so heartfelt. I know of this type of love from here -- pure, sacred really. Thank you for letting us look into your heart -- the view was exquisite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous