All Comments on 'Dance of Days Ch. 02'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GRACE

Grace is a state of sanctification by God as depicted in this poem about children. Never mind the ignorance of some thinking it dealt with elegant movement in women.

As for the elegant movement, QUOTE: "shimmying and twisting", "put the moves on", "hit the shower" and "wanna spend the night" are quotes of your written understanding of grace and sound more like male locker room jargon and reflect nothing of GRACE.

If self proclaimed writers who can not get a legitimate publisher to look at their work, are going to plagiarise and make something innocent vulgar they can at least create something with GRACE in it!

That should be OOBVIOUS to quote you. What no spell checker?

thoiblushthoiblushalmost 19 years ago
Rockin

I'm slightly interested in knowing whom all the negative "anon" comments are coming from. Personally if you don't like the story or the story-line, don't read it! This chain of stories is "playing" off a childrens tale, with an adult twist, and its a facinating process. I say KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! This chain is one of the best yet and its only the second chapter...can't wait for more.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thank You...

to the defenders of this chain.

It appears that someone REALLY wants it to be about children and would also like to think that it's irreverent; instead of realizing that it's just in good fun and our own interpretation. Which of course is the point of poems, to put your own interpretation on it. I was hoping that readers would be able to see the grace in her personality, not just her body, but I know that trolls aren't going to be paying attention to anything like that. I was very happy to be a part of this chain, despite the fact that it seems to be attracting some idiots, it's obviously attracted some good people too =)

by the way, to the people who so desperately want to interpret these stories as being about children - children DO grow up, and yet their parents will still always think of them as children. maybe you should go get some help if you can't figure these types of things out on you own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great addition...

to the chain! You picked a wonderful setting in which to show her gracefulness. :)

Dar~Dar~almost 19 years ago
Enjoyable

This is a great display of the second line of the poem. Thank You.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasalmost 19 years ago
Sorry I'm late with the RCV

Well done. I am, somewhat envious of the way you were able to meld the line from the poem into the setting and fabric of the work. That took real skill and is very impressive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12590 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...