All Comments on 'What To Do for a Horny Girl'

by rydia57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TOTAL PLEASURE

The voice, the descriptivness and the perfection in timing was truly amazing. I will listen for more from this excellent submission.

wdelanderwdelanderover 18 years ago
As always, incredibly hot!

You are a VERY sexy woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Meh

It was alright..the sound effects of kissing were kind of cheesey, and when you accidentally said "my cock" instead of "your cock" it killed the mood a bit.

sig357sig357about 18 years ago
Very nice

Very realistic. I enjoyed your sexy southern voice and the emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mr cooper

oh it was good, the voice, though very sultry, could hve been clearer ... make sure you don't commit the"my cock" mistake again .. n keep the emotion high as usual !!!

- good job

feelmorefeelmoreabout 17 years ago
Very Hot

Great story. You have a sexy, hot voice that's just right for this tale. It sounded spontaneous in parts, but some of it was a bit scripted, but not so much that is ruined the mood. Please do more of these.

PurpleMasterPurpleMasterover 16 years ago
Damn she's HOT!!!

Great erotic audio, she has a great sexy sensual voice, excellent recording, Damn Gurl you're damn good!

tool_userrtool_userrover 16 years ago
very hot

This is the sexiest voice I've ever heard... smooth and satiny with just a hint of southern accent. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXTREMELY HOT!!!

You have very sensual sexy voice. Very passionate audio erotica. You are definitely one of the ten, if not one of the top five erotic story tellers on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So hot!

I shot my cum so hard listening to your incredibly hot, quivering, needy voice. I love the way you're obviously masturbating (for real) and getting off on your own hot fantasy. Thank you for sharing your delicious lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot?

Come on guys,,get a grip on yourself. This girl sounds beefy! She probably does have a cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous