All Comments on 'Panty Pleasures'

by mandm_bc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I just love your story

Wish you could wright more sniffing dirty panties story. I love to inhale a musky, pungent and intoxicating smell of panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not clear

Which spot excites them the yellow unine spot or the brown shit spot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wish . . .

you had placed her panties, gusset first over his head. And, or in another story, masturbated him to orgasm in the gusset then placed them over his head and snowballed him with your tongue. Whayha think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read..

This story was hot. The idea of a wife, horny enough to bring her used younger sister's panties to her husband, blew me away. I hope you would continue this story. Keep the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
panty sniffing

This story had all that makes a story one of the best !!I loved every part of it and really lookforward to more of the same, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I concur

I too think this is one of the most original and delicious Panty stories i've ever read! As a connosieur(?) of this fetish I can tell you that there is no greater act of love and trust than your wife entertaining the presence of another womans panties in your lovemaking! I enjoy this honour, but am yet to have worn ones or her mothers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Great loved it & love panties & fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Had Same Pleasure

My Lovin wife gave me the same treat! Only she has six sisters! And each one has her own scent. My fetish started with my Mom at age 10. Loved your story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fourth of july pool house

great story had my sisters my two aunts my cousin and her friend never

leave a young man alone in a pool house full of used pussy cover

anon in naz pa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
panty tease

I sure wish my wife would get me her sister's panties! Better yet, I wish her sister would give them to me personally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sooo Hot

I loved your story. It was sooo hot. Please keep up the panty fetish stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Nice

Short

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love panties a lot. I do wear panties for sex and my cock is always hard and very big for panty sex. I enjoy masturbating in panties watching a good porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love wearing panties, black lace for hand jobs and pink cotton for when she pees on me. I love to wear her sisters panties and masturbate while my girlfriend watches. I still find my own sisters panties a turn on too, fond memories of helping her get ready for bed when she came home drunk.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Clever premise.

But much too short. Too rushed.

Needed a lot more teasing with the idea of the panties. And why he wanted her sister's in particular. What did he like about her? Would he like to be teased with them? How?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous