All Comments on 'Whispers in the Dark Ch. 06'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great continuation...

i loved the way you brought us back into the story and added to the continuation with lines about the previous 2 authors stories and characters... another great job done on this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Soo

pleased he was able to get his wife to be a whore - now the mutual respect can grow - he as a self cuckolding pimp and she as a wife whore - why the boundries are limitless.

Gangbangs, hemungus black cocks, bastard babies - wow some serious family videoing coming up for him.

Most of all it is so lifelike and if he would only charge his friends for her pussy it would at least pay for part of the bastard babies school fund. Ah, it's just a story without a pimp fee isn't it author?

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
sizzled

well that was hot <grin> great write from an excellent author <grin> where are these meetings <grin>

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 18 years ago
retro

some people are still hung up on 'marriage idealism' or ideas that they should have sex with only one person, obviously. You shouldn't vent your sexual frustration towards an authors creation. Then hide behind ANON... Humbly, Bi has compassion for ignorance and writes very nicely. It may be only my opinion but I'll stand by it. (~_~)

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uover 18 years agoAuthor
IN RESPONSE TO ANONYMOUS ONE~get a grip! LOL :)

Thank you My Erotic Tale for the defence, support and friendship!

you mr. or ms. anonymous are entitled to your opinion as am i and my following of readers.

what you probably don't know is that i can RIGHTFULLY stand behind all of my stories. All of them are based in some part on truth and knowledge of my own life or the lives of others that i know who share their stories with me and revel in the wonderful creations that they become in my mind, and under my hand.

this was based on my own expierence taking away the whole group atmosphere, it didn't make me a slut or a whore, or ruin our unshakeable marriage, it enhanced it and really we haven't given it much thought since then!

perhaps the problem is that you missed the entire point of the story...and then followed with some rather moronic and inappropriate comments...

the point was not that "he" MADE "her" anything.

rather that they bucked convention and were true to their hearts, their feelings, their needs, and their marriage and did what they felt was right...for them despite what others would think.

you took something that was a loving and mutally decided upon act and made it ugly and dirty.

perhaps you should concentrate your efforts on some self-discovery of your own issues and leave the commenting on other authors works to some one who is actually qualified to do it...and someone who is a little more MENTALLY STABLE!

We2andmaybeUWe2andmaybeUover 18 years ago
;)

nicely done! loved it!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 18 years ago
LOVE IT!

ok, so some retarded people seem to be in need of therapy themselves! lol... must be someone who's a little hung up on the idea that their sig other might want to be with someone else =P i guess they dont understand that authors on lit aren't responsible for their readers problems.

or maybe they're just some sicko who gets off on reading stuff and then degrading other people... in which case, who's REALLY got the problem? its' not you baby!

you're such a hottie =D

*HUGS*

Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
~

Another fine and very hot write. Anon clearly has issues, why would anyone who feels the way Anon feels read stories that would be posted on this site. Probably one of those people who feels marriage is a sacred institution, in fact it is so sacred he is on his third or fourth marriage. Just a thought.

Hugs, BD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
indeed a very good therapy

the couple would surely have been cured of their pre_conceived notions abt swinging & swapping.

a 3some or even 4somes are most welcome.

they will climb the peak of muscle pleasure by mutual give & take policy, i have found out the truth by practising it in my real life. thk u.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous