All Comments on 'The Making of a Slave'

by DreamInTheDesert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KTHESLAVEKTHESLAVEalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Wow, this was an interesting story. I loved it! I liked the way he made her do those thing on the first day of their meeting. Wonderful!

MastersallMastersallalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT BEGINNING !

GREAT BEGINNING.. GOOD CHARACTERS AND JUST ENOUGH TO LEAD US TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT

WFEATHERWFEATHERalmost 19 years ago
A Very Good Start!!!

I am definitely looking forward to the continuation of this series ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More, please.

That was so hot. Nice ending to a tiring day! Please write more, looking forward to it! :)

DreamInTheDesertDreamInTheDesertover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all of your feedback

Being rather a novice at erotic stories, I am thrilled that you all left such kind comments. I will be continuing this story very soon, I plan on making several chapters. Thanks again!

interpreter_xinterpreter_xalmost 10 years ago
an enjoyable piece.

I definitely enjoyed this piece of bdsm fiction and found it interesting and arousing, a bit more of a build up to the sex, including the beginning of the relationship and some of the interaction between the two characters that led up to their eventual meeting would have intensified the erotic pay off to the story but I don't fault you for writing a shorter piece. I definitely enjoyed the dirty talk between the characters and the submission of the female protagonist as well as the harsh coldness of her male foil.

I hope I see a sequel to this story, thanks for submitting your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous