All Comments on 'The Fertility Clinic'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start

I love the way this story is starting. I have found few stories of this type. I will be waiting for the continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Other Sites

Great story, as usual. I think this is my equivilant to a woman's rape fantasy -- it's a tremendous turn-on conceptually, but I would never actually want to experience it.

At any rate, you mentioned in your opening rant that you had submitted this story to other sites and it was well received. Would you mind sharing the names of those sites? I figure if it is well received there, it will attract more stories like this.

BTW, my absolute all time favorite story is one called "My Neighbor's Sex Slave, My Wife", by Al the Penman. I especially like the idea that even though the wife loves her husband, and has no desire to be cruel to him, she is so under the neighbors control that she denies her husband, but, as ordered, constantly teases him with what he can't have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good start!

Please continue, plenty of us here like femdom stories and this one has a very promising start.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 18 years ago
a good flow

Loved the flowing pre-cum part..give us more please..how about the good lady doctor and nurse smoke cigarellos during the exam..lots of smoking fetish fans reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
feedback

Wow! You're getting some good feedback. Good stuff.

slutslave201slutslave201over 18 years ago
keep up the good work

I read your note about the responses you've been getting. When I submitted stories (slutslave201) I got several negative responses. My reply to them was, "Why are you reading this?".

I think the very nature of literotica leaves us open to this type of reply because it caters to so many different facets of human sexuality. Posted on other sites that cater to Female Domination, I'm sure your stories are very well recieved. I do think it would be great if Literotica created a separate Female Domination section.

Keep up the good work though. You have plenty of readers out here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need address of this clinic!!!

Need the address of the clinic in your story. I'm not ready for kids...but perhaps I should get checked out ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fertility Clinic

nice one,

http://www.healthfertility.com.sg/

have a great read

thanks

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I agree entirely with your foreword.

I have felt the same way about this site and the comments I have received from readers who should not have been reading my stories at all.

There really should be a Femdom F/m category, but until there is, be assured that I love reading your stories and always vote 5*

I am sorry that all the work you put in to getting 'the perfect ambiance' is not appreciated by some. Shame on them. You really do produce excellent stories.

Best wishes, Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Italics

The entire story is in italics instead of the author's note only because you used the wrong slash to break the code.

/ is right. \ is wrong

MisterteaMisterteaover 2 years ago

I think you ought to try getting your money back from Wagoneer88.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous