All Comments on 'Rose'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sultry

You're story is so sensual with true sexuality. The fact that you like natural women is sultry. I'm a lady approaching my 30's and it was nice to read and get off to pure sensuality. It's nice to know there are men that appreciate women who don't wear makeup and smoke.

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years ago
Great job!

Wonderful work here B., and a delight to read. Very true to life characters and yet another terrific literary tribute to natural women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awful

And cigs kill.

Stan

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

Very good story, except that they were a little old for much eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story, we loved it!

This was a great story. My wife and I really enjoyed it. We are pushing 60 ourself and the idiot who said they were too old is nuts. I also wonder if the guy who said it was awful read the whole thing and got off before he left his poison pen. Your story was great, ignore the morons who probably have never written anything in their life except bad checks and only compliment the incest stories.

My wife and I loved all of your stories, please write more.

Mr G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SENSUAL

I AM A SINGLE WOMEN AND WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO FIND A SENSUAL LOVER AS IN THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

mature women and smoking,a perfect combo,add an old fashioned girdle and youve got hot hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotic & Hot

I think this story needs a part 2, 'cause it's too good to stop now. Ignore the naysayers cloaked in the guise of Anonymous. Thank You Ronnie W.

adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years ago
Great stuff!

Love the passion and especially enjoyed the loving and respectful way a natural woman was portrayed.

tddybaremantddybaremanover 15 years ago
Fantastic Sex for the mature

I am a man of 60 yrs. and would love to meet a woman who would be turned on to me as much as I would be turned on by her...Older mature women really turn me on and the fellow in this story is certainly one lucky guy...God, if only I could be as fortunate to find a woman of this caliber...Women who are mature, are sexier, more loveable, very wise in the ways of love making and are open to just about anything that is pleasurabel...

To the author, keep up your fantastic writings. I will be looking forward to more stories from you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delight

How wonderful that such bliss and contentment can be had so unexpectedly. An inspirational story! Many thanks.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

You hit just about every fetish I’ve got. I love smokey kisses, untamed pubic and underarm fur, women who smoke and long nipples. My wife has all of that. You might enjoy some of my tales here on literotica. Cheers. Very sexy.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler12 months ago

Had to read again. So delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous