All Comments on 'My Dominant Girlfriend'

by Jaytunes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT FANTASY

Well written story. It's every submissive male's dream! Good context. VERY HOT! Makes me wish my wife would read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very promising

Please continue!

Every male cum slurpin' ho's fantasy!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Start

I especially liked your break in writing to put in a larger butt-plug.Thanks for sharing what your wicked imaginationndreamed up. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Good

Where the hell is the sequel?!?!?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You will be famous soon enough

Well well it sure looks like you are fucked. Videos of that kind have a penchant for finding their way to the internet real fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writing 101

FFBD NEVER inject a personal aside into the narrative:

"....I must stop writing for a moment.... "

No one is going to follow the idea that your experience was halted so that you could

dash off to the keyboard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Wow that was hot... More please!! :)

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
Relationship will not last

Just listen to what she says as they discuss his fantasies....Sick Shit....Dirty Little Fantasies...Dirty Little Websites..and then she reveals that she has made a tape, ready to show to his associates. Cap it all....She is just about to go on a date with a real man. Either the relationship must end or she will do damage to her mental health by sustaining this total character flip-flop. Saying “Little” twice when she made her observations, shows the tracks in her mind...what she really thinks, deep down. We readers do want the fantasy portrayed, but we also need to feel loved by our partner, and, we most certainly do not want to worry about total social ruin at any time in the future, and at the drop of a hat. The ideal would be that she be a bossy girl already and finds that her boyfriend totally melts when she hams it up. Thereafter, in private, he learns to obey this divine mistress, who is concerned with him alone, and impresses them both by what they both achieve under her command. Thereafter, if she does have the occasional fling with another man her boyfriend must meekly accept, and keep things ticking over while she is gone, even for a week or two. Privileges are not so unless they are real. When she returns to him his love and infatuation know no bounds, and he is quick to forget the torment and anxiety he felt while she was with the other man...until the next time. In such relationships it is the slave who must feel the emotions, while She has pleasure from her growing confidence at work and socially, because she has knowledge of herself gained from her exercise of power. Better luck with the next girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous