All Comments on 'My Dirty Little Whore'

by hardcock30m

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trash

Could have been written by a child,very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fucking shite

Title says it all, fucking shite

APAPover 18 years ago
The only thing more entertaining than a good story

is reading responses from "Anonymous" that consist of typo ridden one-liners. Keep hiding, kiddies - don't want mommy and daddy to know you're viewing pornography and touching your wee-wees...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fun and vivid

I was drawn in by the story... love the words you use!

SativasDoveSativasDoveover 12 years ago
Oh my the beginning had me wet

It just kept getting better, more intense. I felt the build up like it was real. This story had me so absorbed I came each time without ever once touching myself:) So well written and visual with the words the details- i can picture it all as I'm reading making it pretty believable. I've read it 3 times over and it continues to bring me to orgasm. Too hott. I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Dirty Talk

I love dirty talking women and your characters sure have dirty mouths. Let me encourage you to develop the dirty talk more and please proof read better. I like the phrases "fuck me like a bitch" when doing doggy, "fuck me like a whore" when the slut is on her back feet in the air.

sydney666sydney666over 1 year ago

I wish someone would treat me just like that and call me a nasty whore...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous