All Comments on ''Cool' Surprise'

by Lily_Wretched

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SweetieBBWSweetieBBWalmost 19 years ago
thank you

this story is one of my longstanding fantasies! Thank you for writing it so well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
painfully lame

This story is a juvenile expression of someone's poorly written fantasy. Please don't write more stories. EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking hot

Hi painfully lame why don't you go read your bible then. This was one hot story Lily I hope there is a part 2 to it. Do not let fools like that stop You for writing. They do not have any taste what so ever and should just give up on reading stories as hot as this one was. Keep up the GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

OMG... wonderful!

Shaman325Shaman325about 18 years ago
Great!

Having once in my younger days been a repairman who went into people's homes, your story was always one of my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yeah for service men :)

This story rocks. It gave some nice description and took time to get right to the sex. At the same time thought it didn't ramble on with lame details. It's a great quick read if you need to "rush". :)

B0RN2ndB0RN2ndover 17 years ago
Great story

I loved it Lily. Being an older gentleman and having had much younger women I concur with your expressions on how they both were feeling. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy Shit

Fuck that was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredibly sexy!

I have had this very fantasy about a delivery man in my neighborhood. This story captures exactly what I've imagined myself. Very sexy and well written story. Good job Lily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

nice reading this today

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved the fantasy layout

Lil i have no doubt that you drove the point home, good fantasy layout, may be an experience with me would give you more insight,

SynfulKissSynfulKissabout 17 years ago
wow

Short, sweet, and to the point. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

That was so hot and so goode written!!!!!!!!!Keep on!

puscat69puscat69almost 17 years ago
Damn it was hot

OMG, I loved it, staight to the point and it made me soo wet.

jimhnrdjimhnrdover 16 years ago
good gosh

i'm not surprised he blew ur mind. i'm much older than he was and i will make u throw stones at huim. lol. great story.

jimhnrdjimhnrdover 16 years ago
good gosh

i'm not surprised he blew ur mind. i'm much older than he was and i will make u throw stones at him. lol. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Faggots in the Closet

I loved the way you described his throbbing member. I wish i could smear that jizz all over my wretched butthole. If only you, lil, the author of this atrociously faggoty parade could give me like 77770999991 rim jobs that would be great, thanks.

call me 111 6969 869

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very hot. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Older Lover...

My boyfriend is 16 years older then I, and I tell you what, he is awesome in the sack! God was good to him as far as things down below go! Older lovers are the more experienced and the sex is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic and wild...

Goosh girl, u did it again. That was an amazing story of a young girl being turned on by an older man.How good it was for him to get so turned on by her...I like when he was about to cummm he jerked out of her and she whipped around and caught that dick and sucked his ass off good for him

wow ... what a story....keep them coming.......

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 13 years ago
nice

makes me wish i was an a/c repairman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

That was, quite simply, fucking great!! The pun was intended. That is simply one of the very best stories I have ever read at this site. It wasn't pretentious nor was it unrealistic; and it didn't go on and on and. . ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fab

I once had my boiler repaired and made the repair man tea and biscuits afterwards. He had a massive bulge in his pants and when he saw me looking he said he was hard because he had been looking at my tits. I realised that my pussy was really wet and I opened my blouse and popped out my big nipples. He rubbed them and fastened his lips round one and sucked hard. His cock wasn't the monster I thought it was going to be but he had rhe biggest pair of balls I have ever seen. We got naked on my living room floor and I opened my legs wide for him so he could lick my pussy. He told me to get on my hands and knees and he fucked me from behind his big balls swinging up and banging my clit wirh every thrust while my tirs swayed underneath me. He shot his jizz all over my boobies. I was covered in the stuff, those big balls must have been full to bursting. That was 19 years ago and I still masturbate to my little secret even now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous