All Comments on 'Dance of Days Ch. 07'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Sweet

Such a nice little story of personal discovery.

And I really enjoyed the historical setting, the way you described the horror and despair that the war created.

Very well done, Colleen.

*HUGS*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Out of the shadows...

I felt some of that darkness reigned in behind this story. Sad and melancolly undertones in a story about mutual salvation. And the light shines in at the end. Sometimes you just can't help being romantic, eh? Subtle tensions woven into a solid plot kept me reading.

I was disappointed with one aspect, it was over too soon. ;)

Great work, Colly.

Dar~Dar~over 18 years ago
Very lovely

I loved that there was no sex, only implied passion. It is lovely and I enjoyed the descriptive nature of the environment.

DarthGatorDarthGatorover 18 years ago
Well Done

Shades of Joe Rochfort! I waited until the end to comment on your series. Well conceived, well executed, literate, articulate and sometimes erotic. All in all, well done.

minsueminsueover 18 years ago
Lovely

As much as I want to beg for more, I think you've ended it perfectly. Sweet, sexy, and touching.

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
A beautiful way...

to end the chain. Very well done, Colly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautifully written...

As always, Colly, you did a wonderful job and wrote a moving story. :)

Vix

thoiblushthoiblushover 18 years ago
Conclusion

This was a wonderful way to end the chain. It was so sweet and romantic. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 8

Where is Chapter 8. Ha ha ha. Probably your style but an addition or continuation to this story is very much welcome. I gave you only a 3 for i feel that it is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Colleen is gone

Colleen died in 2006, so if it's incomplete (which I don't think it is), it's going to stay that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous