All Comments on 'Fucked While Husband Watches'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
He need brain surgery?

Enjoyed the story but the husband is one friggin idiot!

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
No

No dear, you won't be the same person.

You satisfied your husband's little kink; now you have a few new kinks of your own and what role, if any, will your idiot husband play?

Nice tale from the wife's viewpoint; she plays along with her husband's fantasy; now a sexual dynamo has been released.

Nice day-in-the-life quickie tale.

XceptionXceptionalmost 19 years ago
Nice, I love your perspective

Kay-Dee,

I loved the perspective of the woman but would have enjoyed more of a shared experience. She said it wasn't as she wished or expected, what did she wish for and what is her fantasy? Maybe she can have her husband help fulfill her image of the perfect fantasy.

Really enjoyed it and look forward to checking out your other offerings.

Xception

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Well written

Good story, nice work of fiction. But why any man would do that to his wife is behond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very erotic

Your story was written very nicely making any man hard when he read it. But why a husband would want a wife to experience something she liked more than him is unknown to me. There is no way I want my wife to want a cock more tha she wants my cock. Her husband is in deep shit now.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Greatest Story I ever read

Best story I have ever read.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
I get it

Chagrined, I get it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What A Con Job

The sneaky slut!! Some women will suffer through anything to get their husband to fuck another woman while making it look like it was his idea first! Accountants ride free it seems.

Other than the chicanery, a sick pitiful self cuckolding male pimp doing what every man must do to ultimately respect his slut wife whore. Primo true love for maybe another 3 to 6 months or so. This is too deep for a fantasy - so it must be a true story ya think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

I didn't read this lousy piece of shit written for all you sick motherfuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
prdictable

prdictable shit. Oh and why is the other cock so enormous?

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
The cock is always enormous because:

If it wasn't what would be the point? Why go out for the same shit you have at home, right?

That is what makes this the best story here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
poorly written

The biggest disappointment for a reader on this site are the HOT ratings which always come from women writers WHO HAVE GROUPIES following them giving great ratings to absolute nonsense. sexxy vixen is one of your ilk.

Readers EXPECT honesty on this site, but in the last year all we have received is liars dumping trivial sentences and then getting ratings from looser guys who think they are going to get laid by saying you write great.

This was and utterly futile waste of your time. Please try using your gifts in a positive way.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Okay,

This from a dude/dudette who posts anonymously? Look you know this was tripe, I know it was tripe. Worse than tripe. In fact every thing I posted to that I said was "the best story I ever read" was an ungodly abortion of writing. And I mean everything except for the HDK thing. :-) (Yes, scribblers, if I said it was good, I was lying. I call you scribblers because most would make a pimple on a real writeres ass!)But one thing is crystal clear here...people don't come here to read a quality story in the main. So why waste time and effort critiquing work whose appropriate destiny would be as toilet paper? Is it work the hassle stings and barbs? No. So relax, chill. as so many people say, this isn't literature, you know. In fact it barely passes for pornography never mind true erotica! :-)

randduderanddudealmost 19 years ago
It's fiction...lighten up!

I liked this story, found it erotic. Cannot understand all the uproar in the public comments so far. Afterall guys, these stories are generally pure fiction/fantasy, intended to be over the top and erotic. what themes some like others won't. I can't "get" the incest stories for example, but I don't feel the need to read them, much less trash them after I do! Lighten up, please. This had some very erotic elements (for me).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I liked it!

It's a good, maybe even a very good story. Don't let yourself be discouraged by coarse comments of some bullies out there. Richard / Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Funner than fun

To tell you the truth, I no longer go to these cuckoldry stories for the story itself; I come to see the retarded comments of those so threatened by the fantasies of others, they feel the need to lash out. Every story it's the same thing, one group of people calling another group "sickos." If, even in the world of erotica, we can't get along and learn to live with each other's differences and respect each other's particular desires and fetishes, then how can we honestly expect people to have any modicum of respect out there in the real world, where there are faces to each name, bullets to each gun, and borders to each piece of property, or nation-state, for that matter? I fear the entirety of it all is hopeless ... all that remains is the fun in watching this nonsense play out here, and elsewhere. God bless us one and all.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot story

I don't vote as a protest to Trolls and Goblins. Your writing was good and your plot went well too. You left lots of room open to continue this story. Good job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why--elementary My Dear!!!

Why is the cock always big or huge--Because it is their fantasy--not yours, not mine, theirs. JimDinMN

SXY_Hot_MammaSXY_Hot_Mammaover 18 years ago
Okay now....

Yes, the other stories were a little better....but I do have to say that some of you people's comments are true, it's up to the writer to do what he/she wants and it is their fantasy...not ours. So, give her a break!

I thought it was a good story, and you know what, if people don't like it...they can just go onto another story....not waste people's time.....like yours, or space on the net with leaving stupid comments (kinda like mine, teehee).

So, if the story got you hard/wet, yeah! If the story got you off, double yeah! Now go onto the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked the idea.

Of course it's a huge cock! Time and experience make the average common and erotic images take us that one step farther than we've been yet still hope to reach.

I would suggest more attention to how the act feels or how the mind and body are responding to the fulfillment of the erotic fantasy. But that's my fantasy isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Of course you won't be the same again - once you've been fucked by a seriously huge cock you always want them big. Your husbands average little dick just won't measure up any more. What you really need is big black cock squeezed deep into your tight white cunt - enjoy!

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago

I agree strongly with "anonymous". Once you've been fucked by a long thick cock an average size one (6"-7") will never be all that inviting anmore. The first time I got fucked by a bigcock I thought I died and went to heaven. It was awesome. I had more orgasms than I ever thought possible. And the sensation of him cumming so deep inside me was something I'll never forget. I have had quite a few big cocks since and really look forward to spreading my legs for a long thick cock. My husband knows how much I enjoy a big one and does not object to me ocassionally taking my panties off for a big one. I definitely think every woman should experience getting fucked by a big cock at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a load of mindless shit !!

One of the most idiotic of them all !! And the comments !!!!

The sick bitches newer had a big cock !! It is all in their sick fantasies.

I've had a BIG cock, just once, and newer been right ever since. If you are into pain,just go ahead. You probably deserve what you get !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked your story

Your story was great - it seemed that you allowed your whole body to get involved your breasts, nipples and an overflowing with love juice your cunt.

Can I suggest that you try 2 men and another women next time.

You can be sucking and rubbing a cock whilst the women can be sucking your nipples and the other man can be filling you up -then with a quick change over the first man can be filling your cunt and keep the juices flowing > years ago now my wife decided she would have 7 men and a women for the night > she was nearly unconcious when they left but when I entered her she was hot and very wet her juices flowed all night - her nipples and breasts took a week to recover as did her attempts to walk straight > good fun though> it was nearly 2 months before she had a repeat performance > all recorded on video which we oftened watch later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job

I enjoyed the story, it didn't get caught up in mundane details and flowed nicely. Turned me on. Gotta laugh at the people posting hateful stuff, you do realize this is an erotica story and not some PG rated junk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Face fucking

I hope your never the same, I no you like it to much like I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same person? Who knows.

Single person? For sure . Because who would stay married to a cheating slut that was willing to expose him to god knows what? Hope it was worth it. Enjoy your well-earned divorce.

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Hot story

Hot and erotic story, and I enjoyed.

I want to read more of these

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hoping

I wanted to see the wife take the huge cock in her asshole.

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
Nice One

She should have had both holes filled, husband should have

joined in

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Great story, thanks.

Your story made my tiny penis so stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And that was the start of the divorce

His wifes cunt had become a sloppy canyon which he wanted no part of. He divorced her before she passed on a nasty disease to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * * (precisely, 4.3/5.0 = 86% = A)

Sex stories are literary fiction with ephasis on sex fantasies.

It does not matter what i actually do in the bedroom, or on the parking lot, when (if) i am lucky.

What matters is what my erotic fantasies are when i am by myself.

Some readers will get a kick out of a fantasy whereas it will do nothing for others (some will even be tatally disgusted). C'est la vie!

I believe that threesomes in general & MFM ones in particular can be a very nice experience. It tests husband's & wife's love and commitment. Of vourse there must be a 3-way trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
86% = a B. Not a bad score but

Not a score that puts with the great stories in LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He took one looked at her gaping, disease ridden pussy.....

and ran for the hills. Their divorce was over 4 month later. Who would touch the skank with a ten foot pole?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re anon 01/20/16, "He took one look at..."

In my book, a pussy is much better if two dicks ravage her on a regular basis! There are NO SLOPPY SECONDS, the pussy only gets better & better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with the anon 02/25/16, a pussy is better if it is used by 2 dicks (it gets revitalized!)

"There are no sloppy seconds!"

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
oh miss

I hope you demanded another go withthat big cock. You obviously enjoyed yourself imagine how much better the second time around.

Oh, thank you, you are so very tight, I've talked to your husband and he's not so certain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like the story: ☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A) EROTIC! ROMANTIC.

Husband and wife are on the same page & they truly love each other.

Give me the accountant's contact info ASAP, I want him to do our income taxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a question for you.

Do you want the accountant just for the sheer size of his cock or do you want him? Have you ever indicated to your husband that you're attracted to him?. Hence the reason he was selected to fuck you. I'd have awarded more stars but I'm not into the submission scene.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Love it

Love women getting hooked on big cocks, makes them hot as hell. Since the average is like 5.5 there are huge amounts less. Sorry for those boys. Nothing like seeing a married woman squirm to feel stretched again. Give her the drug and she'll come back every time. Love your stories. You go just far enough to be hot and still be believe able.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY AND GAVE IT A 4+

The writer has good imagination.

The story is straight to the point.

The husband & wife are in love, no questions about that. They are both somewhat on the kinky side. They will have a lot of fun henceforth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wife

While I didn't witnessed the time my wife was taken by a monster cock, I did see her abused pussy flooded with loads of his cum and her lips swollen and wide open still.

Since then, we spend our love nights with her telling me graphically how much it took her to accommodate his monster cock. I come without touching myself. She says it won't be the same because she can't forget the huge cock and wants me to let herdo it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For me it is the mother of all erotic fantasies to share my wife with a man whom she finds sexually attractive. Call me a sick fuck if you want - i can't help it!

Liked the story; gave it a 4.75/5.0 = 95/100 = A

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mixed emotions

Exciting - good writing skills. Reminded me of younger years and similar situation, EXCEPT she fell in love with the guy (or his cock) and split. It was a short lived relationship, and though she wanted to return, we just remained as 'friends.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this slice of life

Both wife and husband will enjoy more encounters. Yes size and performance does make a difference. Some ladies love to expand their sex life with a big one with someone that can use it to her pleasure. been there love it 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CB1E

Of course you won't be the same again - once you've been led to where you are

first fucked by a stranger your pussy will always be curious about the next strange cock that enters a room. One of the most normal drives of human kind is the curiosity and desire for sex with others. Once a woman is exposed to opportunities for sex with others she will be easy and easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun for all

This is a nice little story. It would have benefited from a little more build up and exploration of how the couple got to that point.

While I would never share my wife, it is an interesting kink and, when well presented, a real turn on. In other words, a nice fantasy. I appreciate when these stories aren't ruined by the husband being turned into a worthless wimp. Thanks for not doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF. KAY-DEE IS A GOOD EROTICA WRITER.

As anon 05/11/17 eloquently said, it is the mother of all erotic fantasies for a voyeur husband to watch his wife have sex with another man.

Trust me, when it does happen to you (provided that you have a voyeur side), you sre in a foggy state of mind, in a hypnotic trance, paralysed like a rabbit caught in headlights, & you are in a state of bliss; the more your wife enjoys it the happier you are. Go figure. I could not imagina all of this before it happened to me.

The gigantic dick is the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoy the experience

My wife was seeing someone, with my approval, while I was out of town for weeks and months at a time. I told her she could fuck him but she said she didn't love him and it would never happen. I came home after a week away and easily slid my average sized cock into my wife's pussy stretched so I knew his cock was much thicker than mine. I loved the feel and kept fucking her as I listened to her tell me how it happened and pictured fucking. It is still a thrill to think about today.

Only question is why say the cock is huge or enormous and not say it was 7, 8 or 9 inches long and 2½ or 3 inches thick? For me huge is over 10 inches X 3 inches for someone else it could be 6 inches X 1½ inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I did this with my wife, several times. She always likes to be blindfolded. This way she cannot be responsible for what happens. The first time I let a coworker fuck her. I noticed in the gym, that he had a huge cock. At least 10 inches and very thick, with huge balls. He gave her three loads in two hours. She came at least four times on that cock. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE your story VERY VERY MUCH; gave you a 5.

I agree with anons 05/04/18 & 05/11/17

It must be very erotic to watch another man fuck your wife's brains out.

All I can tell is that even seeing minor brings me to a state of paralysis; i know i should tell my wife i don't like it but i never say a word.

My wife loves to dance. A very very good friend of mine, who is divorced, is an excellent dancer. I encouraged her to dance with him. While they danced to a round of slow music, his totally noticeable hard-on was pressed against her tummy. She behaved like nothing was out of ordinary, & so did he. Next day the 3 of us were at a beach. I went to the washroom & as i was walking back, i saw him applying the sunscreen lotion on the back of my wife's legs from ankles to the butt cheeks. He was having a hard-on. Both times i felt like i had died & gone to Heaven.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Must be

Must be great to turn your wife into a.soulless whore. What a rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I GAVE YOU A 5- FOR THIS EROTIC STORY.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

Could have happened to any couple under right circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤, 👍👍, 😊!

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is short, sweet, erotic, kinky, believable... all in one. I gave it five stars (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟). 😊

❤, 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yawwwwn. Here it is, "Wife Becomes Addicted to Huge Cock", version 2,876,866! Gone from these cardboard cut-out characters is any depth of feeling, integrity, love, free-will, judgment or discretion. Like the pot-crazed teens in 'Reefer Madness', they go mad and destroy everything in their world for 'giant cawwwwwwk!', and only realize the error of their ways, when they are left broken, diseased, along and destitute in BTB Hell.

.

Come on, writer. You're better than that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very nice . i am in my 50s and fuck a married mother of 3 with her hubby watching us big turn on for all the hubby love seen is wife be fucked she only let me fuck her without condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic. Realistic too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE 💚 it = ★★★★★ (5!)

EXCERPT from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote: "I really do love you," he said , "We won't do anything like that again."

"Mmmm," I thought, "I have a feeling that won't be true. I mean, once you've had a giant cock can you be satisfied with the ordinary?" End quote.

hanyhrnyhanyhrnyover 2 years ago

I love to lick pussy fully cum from black cock

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Hot, but very enjoyable , my hubby s wish was to watch me been pleasured by a big fat cock. We talked about it , may be it would happen , the one day I came home and told my hubby I had met this guy who was very nice and I could see he was well endowed . My hubby said did I think he was the guy we were looking for. I invited him home for dinner. After we chatted for a while , he said he fancied me. he started kissing me my hubby watching,then he started to undress me, down to my panties, bra and stockings, he then said take my cock out. It was hugh, thinking to my self this is what hubby and I wanted

Yes, he fucked me there and then. Hubby had his cock out wanking off watching rubbinghis cock in my pantieswe all three of us cummimg together., all three of us having pleasure .

Shortly after th guy left , saynig he was available any time he was needed , We kept him to his offer and my hubby wanked off each time watching me getting a big cock fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

always love fucking married pussy with there husband watching the last i fucked want no condom so did what asked like to think she may had my baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is something so arousing watching my own wife being pleasured by her lover and when they are done, sliding my cock into her sloppy pussy. It has really brought us so much closer now.

donsunbeamdonsunbeamabout 1 year ago

Very arousing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i liked your story Kay-Dee. My wife also loved it too a lot. It was a very big night. i was even happy for my wife that night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did what Kay-Dee described in the story i would wait for my wife to sleep at night and throw gasoline on her and set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, no she won't ever be the same person again, she will be a size queen and will come to need more than husband's cock, hopefully she will go off with a man who can satisfy her and dump her loser husband , it will serve him right.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

love your stories Kay-dee

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

excellent, well done,,very satisfying ending!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there is absolutely nothing wrong with your wife enjoying a big cock. what the hell is wrong with people anymore, if she lived you and you have a great marriage her enjoying a big cock benefits you her husband and who doesn't want his own wife to have the best

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

my wife after enjoying a big cock and a great fuck was such a delight to be with and was happy she did and happy for my wife

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you got to love your wife enough yo let her get the best fuck possible ,i sat if you love her and she loves you then you will want her to have the best fuck possible

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i loved watching my wonderful wife enjoy a big cock and she looked great. My goodness don't people understand and love their own wives enough to see to it she has her needs met and is properly fucked

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

my wife and i have great sex and there is nothing better than seeing with my own 2 eyes her getting a great fuck., i want the best for my wife and her needs are a priority to me as her husband

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the most beautiful thing i have ever saw was my wife getting a great fuck and a great orgasm, nothing in life even comes close to that., nothing better in life than watching ones own wife getting the best fuck possible and watching her orgasm

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

keep writing Kay-dee your stories are great and help many people. great stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there is simply nothing better in life than watching your wife satisfied this way. getting a fuck like that

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i love your stories Kay-Dee

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kay-dee i bet your a real POS whore

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if i had a wife who had done that i would set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what the hell is wrong with everyone today. nothing wrong with your wife enjoying a bbc. The next day she is all smiles and all aglow. you gotta love your wife enough to let her enjoy life

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i loved it ,,,i found out the day after my wife was fucked by three black cocks ,,and it was the hottest thing ever

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold especially in a strong happy marriage

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Nothing wrong with being your wife’s cuck, as long as you have the spine, balls, and self esteem of a garden slug.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

in a long long marriage even a good loving wife is going to want and need a bigger cock especially after having children and its better she has it at home to fuck in instead of her sneaking around. i Know my wife really enjoyed it . nothing wrong with your loving wife getting a good fuck in a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the goal in a happy marriage is to have a happy wife and a well fucked one at that. so i say let the wife enjoy a good fuck with a big cock if she desires

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

seriously if your loving wife while on vacation see's stud she would love to enjoy you bring him back to your hotel room and watch your loving wife fuck

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nice would have been better if she never you who he was fucking her cum in her walk out say nothing who knows if she had his baby or her huuby

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And they divorced shortly after that because being a willing cuck is something no woman really wants to have as a live partner.

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

Worthless story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the goal is a happy satisfied wife and it is better than having a resentful miserable wife so it is far better if the wife gets to enjoy life and a good fuck with a big cock if she chooses. it happens more than people will ever know. i know i am 67 and my wife enjoyed it very much and now she is deceased and gone forever passed away but i willsay she enjoyed a happy full life and loved to fuck and big cocks too and we were happy and had a great sex life together and i am not small at just below 8 inches at 7.8 inches and thick girth that she loved

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

true story and this will help wives out who perhaps want to enjoy another man other that her husband .my wife and i had a rock n roll band in the 80's and we toured the country all the way out to utah but not the entire country and we were pretty popular as we open or we would be the front band for a more popular big name band and my wife was one of 3 female front singers and i was the sound and light man a pretty big production and one night while we performed at a huge nightclub while we were on a break and between sets my wife decided she would mingle with the crowd and she could not see me while i drank a beer and she was holding hands and kissing some jagoff so i just watched her and made a mental note to talk to my wife on the way home while i drove us home. my wife never knew i saw her and she asked me why are you not talking very much as i always talked lots driving home and i looked at my wife and said if i ever see you do what you did tonight with that jagoff and you ever decide you want to go off and enjoy another cock besides mine and you fuck someone else i will not even tell you i know and i will wait till you sleep at night and kill you while you sleep so you best decide now if another cock is worth you dying over and if not you best learn to play in your own sandbox. Some advise to wives out there make sure you really know your husbands well as i will tell you some husband do not play this bullshit with the cuckold thing and there are other husbands who think just like me and most will never see them coming. So i say wives embrace the love for your husband and cherish life and live a long life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

watching your wife fuck is one of the most wonderful experience a husband can have and it brings husband and wife closer together and improves your intimacy between husband and wife it is also exciting watching your wife get a great fuck that she really enjoys., the rewards are huge in your marriage ut also has the ability to humble some husbands and them appreciating their wives and making the husband work harder to be better husbands. i always say a well fucked wife os a way better happier sexy wife. I say let your wife enjoy her life . wives are very important and her happiness us extremely important. i say let the wives fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great advise. let your wife fuck. she is your loving wife. women are great once they are well fucked and happy and it benefits your marriage.oy improves intimacy between husband and wife if its real love. my wife was always a far happier wife after she spent time with her bull. i am not small as i am almost 8 inches and iys not always about size anyways sometimes it has to do with other factors bu a well fucked wife is a better wife and it even helps her with the rest f the family like the children and such. there is so much t gain with your wife having a boyfriend(bull). i only watched once and she loved it and i even joined in

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous