All Comments on 'Torn Anus'

by notnice66

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot & to the point!

Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
short but...

this story is brief, but the important parts are there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love tht arse!

hot and to the point, made me feel great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sharp

to the point and no messing(sort of)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
alright

preety good but there could have been a little more action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wanted

I saw her as she walked in,i knew then i wanted her arse.bit plump,especially hips and arse, ilike it like that,but tight dress,her arse jutted out.i thought my chances were good,i was a fit 23,she was maybe55-60.No man with her,these are the ones i look for.When i get them its there arse or nothing and believe me they take it.I waited,she played the pokies,i watched ,saw what she was drinking,walked over,next to her, played a pokie and said would you like a drink.she smiled,what is it,Tia Maria and ice,how did you know,yes please.We played the pokies,when she won something, i would move over to her to see,told me her name was Kaye.Now when she won,i would move behind her,another drink,behind her,body touching,she did not move away.Hand brushing her bottom,she didnt move.i asked her if she would like to go back to my house for a drink,my hand rubbing her bottom, my cock growing.No she said,my place,o.k.we left.In my car,i put my hand on her knee,then moved it slowly down,until i touched her panties.i worked a finger under them,touched her pussy,damp,pulled my finger out and put it in my mouth.We got to her flat,i followed her up the stairs,my hand up her dress,she stopped,my hand found her wet place again,she pushed back on my fingers,i pulled one out and put it at her bottom and moved it around her hole,she movedup the stira, opened her door.She looked at me,would you likea drink,no i just want to fuck you,as i moved to her.I removed my pants,shirt,boxers,my cock sprang to attention.She stared,i moved and spun her around,my hands massaging her tits,i lifted her dress and pushed my cock between her legs,she moved forward,igrabbed her underwear and pulled it down,and put my cock back between her legs,she reached for it and guided it into her wet pussy.I grabbed her hips and fucked up into her about 4 times then pulled back.Bedroom,i asked,she guided me there,lay down and i put my head between her legs and licked her pussy.She couldnt keep still,i moved my tongue up and down, flicking her anal opening then back to her pussy.She came,right there in my face,legs up,i got between her legs and pushed my cock into her pussy and fucked her as hard as i could,she squealed,i pulled out just as i thought she was going to cumm again.No,no, dont stop,oh fuck me,no,as i then lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and i put my juice covered cock at her anal entrance and before she could say no i pushed forward until the head popped in.She kept still,my fingers went to her pussy,massaging as i worked my way into her arse, slowly, in, out, in until my balls rested against her bum.I looked down as my cock moved out,her hole coming out as well,then in,out, it was getting easier in, out, she touched her pussy,now was the time,so i moved forward and really fucked up into her tight hole.Her insides massaged my cock as i got into a steady rhthym,i dont let them off lightly as i have learned to pace myself and fuck arse for at least 15-20 minutes.I was steadily fucking her,long strokes,i felt her orgasm,her hole let out a fart as she came,my cock went in deeper.I kept it there and used little pushes as i felt her bowels extending further and she came again, but this time my balls were tingling so i really went at her and then flooded her bowels with my cumm.I stayed in her flexing my cock until i was ready to come out.We rolled over and we slept,i felt her hand on my cock and balls later so i told her to suck it,which she did and she asked would i fuck her so i let her straddle me and she bounced up and down on my hard cock, because i had cumm before,i lasted for quite some time,i know she came at least 4 times before i grabbed her,rolled her off,got her on her hands and knees and fucked her pussy doggy style wwhile she just kept groaning,yes,oh yes until i filled her again.I left her sleeping.Whenever i see her at the club,she comes over,asks me to her place,she knows the rules, anal first,sometimes i dont go,once we went upstairs,found an unlocked room,and i anally fucked her on the chair.Of course i chase others but i know if all else fails anal Kaye will always cumm through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

bad, no skill at all at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotnice66@notnice66
334 Followers
demure in public and bad nasty slutty girl in private (btw, pic is not me but similar) I've written some stories, so please take time to read one http://bdsmtest.org/r/xLKKzJb9 https://dirtycode.io/HISCU