All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 09'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heavenly

Please continue this series! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT

Great quality story and writing

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Fun!!

That was a fun chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol

Jack's a dick. Just cause you can torture someone (even with pleasure) doesn't mean you should. Typical response id expect from an ass who gets this lucky.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Agreed with last Anon

It is typical behavior for someone with absolute control to begin wielding said control with little to no true consideration for the effect their choice of control will have on others. (He totally being a dick by the way) If she were human I'd complain about the fact that any experience, even pleasurable, that elicits such reactions cause chemicals to flood the body and brain. Normally short burst can be enjoyable but long drawn out sessions, if even possible, will begin to be more stressful and actually torturous than enjoyable; especially if the victim doesn't know or understand why their being treated that way. The rush of adrenaline and such included with the stress will put their brain in overdrive trying to determine why this is happening and if/what can be done to stop it. There's a reason why the natural response to tickling is to try and stop it. It's like some bizarre built in game in our bodies that goes beyond specie's barrier. (Look up tickling a guerrilla baby, HILARIOUS!)

With that whole long spiel, I'd like to say that since genie isn't actually human and was formed to be his perfect...whatever, then there's really a whole slew of possibilities for for the real physiology of whats happening...so my whole argument is moot, but I had fun telling you all about it, and hopefully giving a mindful warning to anyone entertaining performing dominance fantasies. It can all be fun but be careful. In my opinion the human body does best with changing stimuli and if the person understands, at least under the surface, that everything is being done in loving fun.

Hmmm. That was longer than I thought it would be. I think I might have a problem... Oh well. Enjoy your reading boys and girls. ;-)

Peace ✌

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
Tickling

Don't kid yourself, tickling someone for a prolonged period IS torture. As the youngest of 4 siblings, I know this because my older brothers and sisters used to tickle me until I wet myself. It was so horrible and humiliating that I taught myself not to be ticklish in the expected places anymore. It can be done with enough motivation, which torture provides. You learn to disconnect your mind from your body. It's difficult and can't be done for long, but it was enough to deter my siblings and make them grow bored with tickling me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous