All Comments on 'My Sister's Milk'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLANT STORY

PLEASE WRITE MORE SUCH STORIES.NOWADAYS WRITING LACTATION THEME STORIES ARE RARER DAY BY DAY, THAT TOO WITH INCEST THEME. EXCELLANT. KEEP WRITING MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a Hot Damn Story

Almost my favorite type of story. The only thing hotter would be if he got his mother pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot stuff

Very hot--got me off--thanks. Only it's Champaign, Illinois, not Champagne--that's what you drink but I guess that was the subject of your story, drinking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant!

What a great story. You managed to get both of my turn-ons in one story. Now, can you get mother and daughter pregnant by Ritchie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

i truly loved your story,Hope theres more to come

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 19 years ago
Fantastic,erotic and hot

I just LOVED this story. No matter how old one gets nothing beats sucking milk from a lactating lady. If done right both will have orgasms just from the sucking but you must remember that a lactating lady needs extra protein to keep her healthy. It's important for the male to feed her some just as I did my wife when she was lactating. It's a swap, milk for cream, a real win/win situation. Write more milk stories and make sure the lady gets lots of protein too.

writeroticawriteroticaalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Job well done, scouries! Contains all my fetish fantasies: Nursing, incest, mother/daughter.

Could have used a bit more sexy dialogue and more mother/daughter sex, but otherwise outstanding. Hot sex, good pace and sufficient grammar that doesn't deter. Keep it up!

Writerotica (author of Annie & June)

tatman121212tatman121212over 18 years ago
Very HOT

I love this taboo subject. I've always had lactation fantasies and still have not had the chance to fulfill them. Your story is a great substitute. Good jack off material. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hooterhunter's favorite!

This story is definitely the Hooterhunter's favorite. I am now in my mid-fifties and it has been almost fifteen years since my youngest daughter was nursing at my wife's breast. I loved the taste of her milk and the size of her tits. I will never forget that.

Hooterhunter

aysa69aysa69over 18 years ago
Hot stuff

that was awesome, so erotic getting the mom and the sister. great work. i never knew breast milk could be so sexy, i loved it.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Excellent

Your usual high standard!

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
One Hot Tale

I could have been satisfied just with the education of the youg stud. The seduction of the mother and satisfying his sisters wants was HOT. I don't know of any male that doesn't want to suckle a breast. Getting milk is a double or triple plus.

Great story Keep Writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!

What a hot story, have allways dreamed about having sex with mum and one of my sisters. Too late for mum but made me more hotter for my sister. Thanks for a great read.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I remain in awe

of the characters you create. They are so intriguing, so likable, so real. Your plots are plenty hot, but for me it is the character development and raw emotion that make the situations so much more erotic. I applaud you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Correct Spelling....

Just to let you know the city that the University of Illinois is in is spelled Champaign. Or you could use Urbana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the commenter below:

Who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
........MMM MMM GOOD.....

......Another really enjoyable story mr. Scouries....thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love it !

I have got a bit of a thing about lactation and breast feeding. I didnt think it possible for a girl to lactate unless pregnant but my girlfriend does "leak" a little when she gets excited and i squeeze at the base of her nipples. I would like to encourage her to some how produce a bit more milk but not sure how, any ideas ?

Great story. P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmm

Your story was amazing and had me hot the whole time. Your works are amazing I cant wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Natural lactation

Every woman I have lived with over the past 35 years (a total of four) was, after several months of proper physical ministration, able to lactate to the point of spraying halfway across the bedroom, despite never having been pregnant and without any special chemistry or diet.

Although initially thin and a little bitter, their milk soon became thick, white, sweet, and in substantial quantity. Anyone else out there with similar experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Milk from Hot Author

Extremely hot story from the best writer here. I am female and have had a fantasy of a man suckling my breast for milk. This story perfectly answered that fantasy. The fact that it was a mother, her son, and daughter, made it doubly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big milky tits are just awesome

I love women when they glow with pregnancy - my ex wife suckled our kids until they were three years old even though they were on solids they loved suckling which sent them off to sleep contentedly - I just loved her big milky breasts especially when milk dribbled or squirted out of her nipples.

Great story and a good read for a change.

bbwshowflabbwshowflaover 14 years ago
Mmmmmmm

So yummy... another great sexy hot story by you. Thanks again for sharing. Love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yahoooo

You are the best. It is not just sex, the people in your stories love each other. You bring across their love for each other. Keep up the good work.

cosimo14@hotmail.com

SpermwhaleSpermwhaleabout 14 years ago
Hot, hot, HOT!! Great story

I've come very very close several times to living out the fantasies featured in your stories ... once with my step daughter and more recently with with my youngest son's wife. In the latter case, I was actually able to talk her into letting me take some nursing photos, which I treasure.

But in both cases I didn't want to risk raising the ire of my wife (mother and mother-in-law, respectively, of the two lactating mommies) or endangering the close relationship I have with those lovely young women.

Your stories at least allow to live out my desires in fantasy land.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
problem

if thier last name is warinski then the fathers last name was warinski so the fathers father has to be a warinski also not a brown as you said the mothers father could be a brown but not the fathers father

mikeg4umikeg4ualmost 14 years ago
nothing like a womans milk

I loved the story! I had a similar exprience with my sister inlaw, it was wonderfull,and her milk was the best,as she was,and still is.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I really enjoyed this story.

Many porn stories are rough and tumble, wham-bam-thank you ma-mm, and are just about the sex act. Scouries stories are usually hot but emotional, realistic yet improbably fantasies, and make the reader feel as if he is participating. I'd like to see some stories written from the perspective of all participants: how the guy thinks and feels, how the mom thinks and feels, and how the daughter thinks and feels. In this story each gave a summary of their past thoughts, but it would be interesting to get their emotions in real time. Thanks for a good story of love within the family. As usual the story leaves the reader with a lot of what ifs and continuations. Scouries leaves those to us as he moves to other ecstasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Stars

I have yet to read one of your stories that doesn't deserve 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well this was certainly different.

Good reading tho'.

onecuriousgirlonecuriousgirlover 13 years ago
very nice

never thought I would like lactation stories, but this is undeniably hot.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
great story

I enjoyed this as I knew I would from you my friend. I agree that a woman's milk is the finest most delectable liquid on the planet. It would be even more exciting from ones sister. I think you missed 1 thing though when my wife was breast feeding It would get extremely slippery between us, slipping and sliding together in ecstasy is among my favorite experiences along with drinking from the source. Thanks we love all your works.

onseraonseraabout 13 years ago
Another Masterpiece !

Sister, Mom, lactation is like the most awesome combination a erotic story could have! Thank you very much ! Hope to see more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

I liked this story but I wish you had included more details of the sexual experiences. Maybe instead of having so many sex scenes you could have fewer, longer ones. I wish you had described what it was like to fuck his pregnant sister.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Is there more to cum?

Great story, I wonder if Richie will get his Mother and Sister pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yummy!

Leaves me hungry for more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

More pleas

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
You are the Master at this, scouries.

I am pretty sure that I have read this before as I have gone down your page and read all your stuff in times past. I also read each of your stories when they pop up as I browse. I love your work, please keep writing. This was a combination of my favorite types of incest stories.

debaucherdebaucheralmost 10 years ago

A beautiful story. Tough things are stretched a bit in places, still manages to be realistic enough. Nicely done.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
Good job

You captured a tenderness among the characters to often lacking in Literotica stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Memorises

A very loving story. I enjoyed it very much....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nothing Bests Mother's Milk Except Sister's

Fantastic Story. A young neighbor lady let me drink milk from her breasts for several weeks...because her husband refused. This led to a much closer relationship for the young lady and me. Fantastic believable story. Thanks for the mammaries. I hope you have more storied similar to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh!

For me, this was written in a choppy and rushed fashion (though the imagery was good).

TechnoDTechnoDabout 8 years ago
could of been better

I am really enjoying these mother/sister/son story's. However, this one moved forward too quickly, not enough detail in the erotic parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aa

Wa

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Another nice read, but I do have an issue with the eating of one's own cum. Eh, nope, not a thing for me. But hey, that's me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

During lockdown it was somedays difficult to find fresh milk, which i love to drink to sleep well at night. So i asked my sister for a favor to produce for me, to which she agreed happily. I bought her a electric breast pump, with which she produced some for me. The amount of milk was very less, but every drop produced by her breast satisfied my thirst to the fullest. Sometimes i couldn't wait and squeezed and sucked her breast right away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much milk, not enough cum .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun to read and a new prospective to incest sex.

5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm more concerned with the fact that his mother only fed him for 3 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was brilliant why can’t all mothers and sisters be like that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story was ok, except for the cavalier attitude of the mother and sister regarding the mother weaning the boy after only 3 weeks. Certainly seems she showed perferiantial treatment to the daughter over the son and became agitated when questioned. Did not deserve her son's affection.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol main character was a douchebag. Complete crap

RainOfSSOMRainOfSSOM18 days ago

Damn, I should look out for this story # before read it. Title said BroSis but 90% about momson. I felt betrayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10456 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...