All Comments on 'Borderline Ch. 07'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent...

This was really excellent work. The quality of the writting...the storyline...the depth created by the roundness of each character...really excellent work.

EEP

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 16 years ago
Only two thing wrong!

There is only two things wrong with your 7 chapter story. One it was too short and two just when it was getting really good you chiffhung the story and I had to go back to your index to get the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Left me feeling really good all over.

This story made me feel good inside and out. Thank you for writing a gay love story that has hot sex, romance, and genuine emotional chemistry between the characters. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
11 out of 10

that was an amzing story. i felt it in my body all over. the story was so hot and filled with so much emotion. and ur sexy voice made it so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME AMAZING

I love it, it has one of the best story lines but I agree IT IS TOO SHORT! Please MORE!! I am totally in love with this!

BellatrixieBellatrixieover 12 years ago
Very romantic story!

Oh this definitely hit my sweet spot. Thank you so much for posting it. Very romantic and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such an excellent story!

I love a good romance and good erotic telling of sexual interaction that doesn't have to be vulgar in order to convey passion! Well done!

GoesBothWays69GoesBothWays69over 7 years ago
Love it!!

This was an amazing story!! Loved how it was written and delivered. The love, the suspense, the imagery. I was hung on every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's so erotic to me that as a female she writes stories about male to male love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous