All Comments on 'My Yearly Physical'

by jnw001

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Blue Cross

The only thing better than your Dr. fucking your face pounding your ass is knowing Blue Cross is paying the bill!!

darrin2_1000darrin2_1000about 17 years ago
Super

This is one HOTT believable story. I sure hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

always a fantasy of mine, but men dont really get prostate exams until age 50... still VERY hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

I couldn't help but to stroke my cock and jack off while reading. Great story...could be true. Wish it were and wish it were me. I can taste it all now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A dream of mine

Wish that was me getting it from my doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmmm.....

There goes another patient of mine...writing an entry of how I fucked them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It was like a Fairy tale

Just wish that could or would happen to me with my Dr. I loved the way he was eating his ass hole. Beautiful. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Doctor Fantasy

A doctor I had once kept pushing on my prostate during this exam. When it was over, I saw that I had left a nice pool of precum on the exam table. I noticed the doc's smile, but he didn't do anything else, darn it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I was in the military when I had complete physical at age 25. I ended up with just the gown on. The doctor was 40's and white. I am Latino. Well just like your story, when the doctor got ready to check my balls. I had a tremendous hardon, that I could not make go soft. I found the doctor rubbing his face on my leaking cock. I got lubed and fingered nicely. The I watched him put a condom on. With no warning a got his 7 incher in the ass! One pop then a long shove. God help me I loved it! More such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Super hot!! Your story was too much

bi_ianbi_ianover 11 years ago
Mmm

Nice, I do need a new doctor :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it happened to me

I had almost the same experience...my dr was on vacation... went for my physical...new dr...very hot..took off my clothes he said to me you must work out a lot and never get any complaints...as he was examining me I got hard, 8", he said you probably never get any complaints about that either...he started examining my testicles and then my shaft...I started dripping precum...he smiled again......I won't continue I think you can realize what happened next..............................

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
loved it

I love when doctors take advantage of their patients. great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It is a great story, learn to use spelled check.

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreatover 6 years ago
Not on the NHS

Only private patients get treatment like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Let’s do it!

My personal care physician is a woman. Unfortunately, she always rushes through the prostate exam. I wish she would linger with her finger or maybe two! Maybe I need to find a male doc who would bend the rules a bit! I wouldn’t mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and wish that would happen to me. When I was sixteen, I was hospitalized. That did all the sticking, probing, and pressing that is usual when they don't know what wrong. I expected and the several drawings of blood, but I didn't expect what next. A young doctor (intern or whatever) took me to a small examination wrong, told me to drop my pants, glove and lubed up, and did a prostate exam. While I was naive and was a little shocked, but then thought, "Whatever." My cock which had reached all I was gonna ever have was hard as a brick and sticking right at 8 inches straight out. I was wishing it down, but he was hot as fuck and I was young, dumb, and full of cum. He started milking my cock and putting a tongue depressor at the pee slit. I thought to myself that if I shoot off that depressor and wasn't gonna stop my load from splashing against the wall. I didn't cum (I really don't know why not: he was smoking hot, I could shoot a load if the wind hit my cock: who knows). I pulled my pants and we leave the room. When I got back to the bed, I rubbed out a fantastic load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ummm

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck YES! Going for my physical this month, can't imagine it happening but would love it if this story lived out for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous