All Comments on 'Wagers'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Loved this story!!!!!!!!!!!

Two loving married people exsploring their sexuallity with each other. Not fucking around with others in some mid-life rebelion. They exspanded their love and sex life both. Great writing, Please write more of this type of story.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
So Highly Sensual

Now THAT's what I'm talking about - relationships. Exploring, reaching out, communicating, and a deep awareness of the partner.

A high level of sensual enjoyment of and with the spouse. They "get off" on each other.

Very well written and an excellent addition to this site's Romance genre.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Very inspiring

This is how marriage is supposed to be. This story is a great picture of the passion that should be a critical part of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

A great story of two people in love

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Loving sex

Yep, betting like that, you always win even when you lose.

Good story!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Now this was a truly great love story !!!!!!!!!

After 28 years of marriage they have found a fantastic way to spice up their relationship without fucking around with others in some mid-life crisis! A great competitive way of keeping alight the passion that is crucial to maintaining a happy and loving relationship. With betting like that, nobody can possibly lose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'll "bet" that this marriage lasts a long time!

Another great story... I guess I missed this one.

DJ

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 16 years ago
A loved it!

A great story about a great marriage.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
I guess...

it's a story? Pointless, plotless, without any suspense

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Nice change of pace from your basic cuck stories!!!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Better than a cuck.tale.

Given your wimp/Cuck bent, l must admit although you write well your subject matter leaves me dead.

I am glad you ceased posting stories here at Lit

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was an awful story. i gave it 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, a beautiful story, amazing activity ;) and there are still haters?

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

Anonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, a beautiful story, amazing activity ;) and there are still haters?

this is ... LITEROTICA!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Love this interplay

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the last line. Reminds me when I play strip poker with wife (two of us only) and a bottle of wine. Who really wins in the end? Answer: both of us!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Where is the story??this certainly was not one.Wasted read on my part..2stars..Worst of all your submissions I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous