All Comments on 'Taking My Sister's Cherry'

by Coreyzin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Okay

I liked it but it was lacking details

SexyDoll143SexyDoll143over 17 years ago
Need work.

Not very good. You didn't give any details and your writing was very immature and rushed.. You should read some of the "How to" articles on how to write a good story. Not trying to be mean, but you should work on your writing and try submiting something else once you've read into how to write a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No, dude.

"Oh boy, i'm being fucked!"

You kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
underage

she acts like a 12 year old this would be a better story if you used realistic ages but since lit doesn't allow underage sex you need to find one of the other sites that do and their stories are better and more believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my sis

I dream of fucking my SIS I want her tight little pussy

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was 16 .my sister 11.she saw me masterbating.ask if she could watch told her .she could if she took her cloths off.she did my cock got so hard that I was going to cum. I started to stroke slow so not to cum to fast.ask her to do it she said yes it felt great. I ask if I put in her pussy only I would were a condon I told I did have any but I would pull out not

Cum in her.I had condoms I want to cum her pussy so bad she was worried about getting prevent I promised I would not cum in her.she laid on the bed naked I do I do .I told her spread her legs I would do rest it .she said she nervous .I started rubbing her little pussy loved it .I got between her legs I rubbed the head of my cock on pussy so wet and hot I put in slow not to hurt her she was moaning she it hurt.its OK I could feel her cherry I was going to get I pushed hard she let out yelp she was bleeding after few minutes she was OK I told was about cum she told me to take it out there no I'm going to pull out.I blew big load in her best feeling ever.she if just cummed in her I said yes ask if felt it she yes felt great she doesn't to get prevent.I hope she does. we still have unprotected sex I'm trying to get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no, this is a perfectly good story of hot sisterfucking

Face it, sooner or later a girl's going to get her cherry busted, and it should be universally understood and acknowledged, that that's the official job of the girl's big brother who loves and cares for her. It's the brother's big hard cock that should be the first cock up the girl's tight little cunt, and it's his brotherly balls that should shoot the first blast of creamy semen up inside her. A great pity that the author of this fine tale never contributed any other stories. Probably the overcritical commenters had something to do with that. Assholes. Still, it elicited one interesting comment, by L, who wrote "my sis." He said, "I dream of fucking my SIS I want her tight little pussy." Listen, L, we're all rooting for you, we all hope your dream comes true. Nowadays, lots and lots of brothers are fucking their cute little sis, to their great mutual enjoyment. You're very interested in what your sister's got between her slender legs. She's probably equally interested in what you've got jumping around in your pants. Treat your sis like a girlfriend, compliment her, maybe buy her nice little presents. Keep telling her how much you love her, really love her. Because she's so feminine and pretty, so sharp, how she understands things, how any boy'd love to date her. My guess is that real soon you'll have your big hard on up where you want it to be, and you'll be blowing your hot young balls up the warm wet twat of your dreams--your own sister's twat, old buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
soon

My step sister and I and just know getting close.She is 55 and I am 57.Since there is no blood between us I do not care about morality.I lost my love of my likfe two years ago and she is now divorced.WE came close on my last visit to Fla. and on my next trip I think we will complete and cement our love.I need her in my life now and hopefully she will feel the same way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pop her cherry

When he cum in her sister what if he got her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Firet time,

I loved teasing my twin brother along with my sisters. We knew that our mother and father were brother and sister and it was real easy to let our brother into our ready and willing fertile cunts. The neat thing was the week that he did he also got mother in a family at the same time.

OseekerOseeker5 months ago

Sister sounded younger than 18 but the story was fun to read.

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous