All Comments on 'Cocktease'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author!Author!

Well written...loved it...not your typical non-consent story...had depth & I want to be taken just like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
intense

i was squirming thru the whole story. My panties are wet.!!

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Soooo yummy...

I've spent almost an entire lazy Sunday just curled up around my laptop reading on Lit. I love your stories, well written and very enticing. This was one of the best I've read. Thanks for the pleasure.

opelsopelsover 18 years ago
good story

Very good story, loved the way John talked to her! Wish the actual sex part had been a bit longer. Also loved the follow up at the end, most writers stop when the sex ends. Thanks for a hot read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Non-consensual ?

I didn't care much for this story... there was no buildup to this supposed non-consensual rape that wasn't really a rape after all... I don't believe that much thought or effort went into this one... I wouldn't recommend it to anyone nor do I believe it was worth reading in the first place.

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 18 years ago
Too bad

It's too bad I can't really find a guy like that. Aha. BUT amazing story...it got me fantasizing just a lil bit more ;) Great job! xo

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
so good

This story was a great erotic read. I wish there were a few guys out there like this... that I could run into...hehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
O.M.G

This story had everything - great story line, brilliant characters and most importantly hot sex. I really loved the emotion from both characters. I especially LOVED the part where she started crying and mouthed "thankyou". That part was just beautiful!! Keep it up! :)

CeliaSpringfieldCeliaSpringfieldover 15 years ago
Brief, well-written, and very sexy!

I really enjoyed this story. It was extremely arousing and I love how Mary regained control at the end of the story. It was really different from those other "cocktease" stories where the woman gets humiliated in addition to being raped. And I disagree with whomever said this doesn't belong in the non-consensual section. Remember, this is non-consent/RELUCTANCE. And I'd say Mary was very reluctant at first.

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Sexy

I really love the fact that he gave her a chance to say no if she really wanted to and she didn't say anything. This is going to be a huge hit for any woman with a fantasy of being over powered by a man bigger than herself. Loved it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
If One Aspect of the story doesn't get you the other one will !

This is sexy ! Make no mistake about that, but there are pschogical crumbs of insight sprinkled as a trail all the way to the bed. This balance makes for a supurb & uncommon 2fer !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous