All Comments on '24 Hours (1:00pm-2:00pm)'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Sweet

A nice departure from the 'ooh baby ahh' style of writing in so many stories I've read. Very real!

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 18 years ago
Yummy!

I felt every aching need, the raw emotion, and the visceral reality of your details. You are one of the finest Lit has to offer and the site is a better place because of your talent.

If every author out here could convey in a story what you do in three paragraphs, people would stop watching porn and start reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Kept the Blackberries in?

DC:

Thank You! I'm also glad you let him get some rest, I thought you were going to kill him and there's a long time to go yet. Congratulations on the whole story and to you for your sense of humor. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Story telling at it's BEST!!

I loved every installment and am looking forward to reading how they will fullfill the balance of their time together! Excellent job! Extremely enjoyable! Thank you!

gotwood49gotwood49over 18 years ago
phew!

I'm already developing a taste for fresh fruit...tho I'm thinking more of strawberries!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent romance

This is a lovely romance, with an unusual but very effective style. This heart-warming love story has a compelling plot, with wonderful romantic atmosphere throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous