All Comments on 'First Time Being a Woman'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Park meeting

I dress up,short black skirt,sheer pantyhose,blouse.Walk thru the local park,along the jogging track,hear a jogger then drop my bag and bend over so the jogger can see the sheer hosed stretched over my arse.Pick up my bag, keep walking towards the trees,then i hear the jogger breathing hard, i move toward the park bench.It is partially covered by trees,sit down,legs slightly apart.He came over,sat next to me,he touched my hosed legs,i opened them as i ran my hand up to his shorts.I told him to stand up his cock pushing at his shorts,i pull them down and suck his cock a few times,he was rock hard.I got a condom out of my bag,put it on him,turned around leaning over the bench,half lowering my pantyhose.I felt the cock find my hole,i helped guide him and he pushed in with one thrust all the way into me.Wow,then he started to fuck me fast and hard grabbing my hips and pushing his cock in and out of me,my cock quickly getting hard and with one last thrust he fired his cumm into me making me cumm into the front of my hose, he pulled out and left me kneeling there and i was about to get up when i heard a voice say dont move.I stayed as i felt another cock slide into my open hole,longer than the first but he was gentle and fucked me slowly with long in and out movements,touching me deep inside making me moan as my now hard cock wanted relief.He reached around and took hold of my cock,stroking it as he fucked me until i shot all over his hand,clenching my tight hole as i did,making him shoot his load of hot cumm right up inside me.He kept fucking me for some time after before slowly pulling out before remarking same time tomorrow and walking away.I stood up,pulled my hose up and walked toward my flat as semen ran down my legs.I realised he had not used a condom.I was there same time tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love every word

I live this story. I work our local parks, Interstate rest areas and long haul truckers. I service the attendant at the rest area and get to use his office for my "service area". Between all of these I can usually serve 8 to 10 per night. Although I suck I much prefer to be the whore and give my pussy to them, the more the better. I get off on being called all of the usual names - whore, slut,cunt, etc. One time I got pulled over by a trooper as a result of a trucker reporting on his CB that I was working the area. When he looked at my drivers license and realized that I was a cross dresser he had me park my car and go with him. We pulled off into the highway divider and I sucked him off and now provide him with all the services I can give on a regular basis. I can't get enough hard cocks, especially up my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'd really enjoy myself if that happened to me

I'm a long time cross dresser that has over come my fear and started going out in public the past few years. I must say that I've only been with a couple of men so far that hasn't been all that great but since I've been getting more in touch with my feminine and living more free out in the public as a female these days I've often wished that something like this would happen to my. I feel that I'm really a cute gal and I've even had a lot of guys and gals tell my that I look sexy. This has helped with my fears and also made me be much more willing to be with men as I keep seeking and waiting for the day when I finally find a great guy that can truely love a gal like myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A gift for you!

dam i wish i was there to fuck you baby

LilhellLilhellabout 12 years ago
First Time

Love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the cock

Keep writing. As I read your story I was lucky enough to have two of my favorite cocks with me taking turns filling my cunt full of nice, hot cum.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

you have to write more chapters ,i loved this story ,it turned me on so much ,i want to visit that toilet block ,keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!!

now that made me hard ..........and jealous....that's how I would like my first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh yessssssss

I'm still hard 5 minutes later,wishing that was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinky

It's kinky I always wanted a guy to cum in my ass. Btw what color were your pantyhose? Keep on living free you got respect from me takes a lot of guys to live free in this cruel world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FIRST TIME BEING A WOMAN

I enjoyed the story very much. I have dressed many times, but am looking forward

to my first anal sex as a female.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need a good rape like that

Being a 56 yr old closeted Cross dresser , I fantasize about being raped like in your story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I want this too

I'm a married closeted CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I'd love 2 men feeding me their big cocks, swallowing their 1st loads of cum, and then having them fuck me deep and hard depositing their 2nd loads in my man-pussy. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
My first time I was so ashamed and afraid

I repeatedly rinsed my mouth out with antiseptic and poured it wherever they had cum. As if I could wash it away. But my mind refused to forget them. Later the same night I needed more. We who need men just can not stop needing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer

Here i sit dressed sexy hoping i can go thru this.All black clothes bra thong garter belt stockings heels sheer top short skirt make up lip stick wig.Ready and hoping i can go thru this night As i have never had sex with a man or men at all.A older man took me by the hand and lead me to a large booth.He told me to take off my top and skirt and thong as i would not need them on He stripped off his clothes and told me to start sucking his man breast and then my whole body.I just started licking and sucking working around his whole body.He then told me to lick and tongue his ass.I just found my tongue deep in his ass as he pushed his ass in my face.After a bit he lifter my face to his and started to kiss me and force his tongue into my mouth deep.He then told me to gst down on my knees open my mouth and suck his cock.Inow was going to suck my first cock and take my first load of cum.I swallowed all his load and licked his cock clean.Once he got hard again he fucked me deep in my ass and loaded my ass with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sucked my first cock dressed in black lace top stockings white silky panties matching bra and short waist slip i wanted his cock in inside me i felt like a complete woman fill3d with his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I remember taking my first cock and a huge load of cum deep up inside me. It changes you. You can't get enough cock after that. Love to carry a man's load inside me. Usually, a tampon will hold it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My first time changed me into cock sucking whore faggot. It is the best feeling ever having cum in your mouth and pussy. 4 or 5 times a week i see daddy and his freinds to be use as there cum slut best feeling ever with hot cum dripping both ends and out of my sissy clit when daddy lets me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I sucked my first cock in a hotel room dressed in stockings suspenders white bra and panties and matching short waist slip

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous