All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 03'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Rose is a wonderful character and deserves a loving man like Bob who can appreciate her natural beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love underarm hair

I think seeing a woman's underarm hair through loose sleeved tops is truly erotic. The now you see them now you dont syndrome make it that more exiciting and I guess exacting.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
Love the passion

An enjoyable and erotic read. Bob is clearly so enamored with Rose that he'll do anything for some of those special moments, and with good reason.

kennylongkennylongover 18 years ago
Great job!

Beautifully told tale of a couple that truly belong together. The author is doing a wonderful job of keeping me interested, and he is quite perceptive about many little details others may not catch. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This has been a great story

Please keep it going and Thank You for writing it. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rose Ch.1-3

Hello...that was awesome, i hadn't read Rose's story i guess i had just overlooked it somehow and i was looking thru new stories to see if you had actually had a chance to get something new out...and there was...yippee...Way to go, i loved and it was as all your work, well written and with great erotic detail. Got to love a man that knows how to treat a lady in public and show tenderness and caring in the bedroom. i loved it. your lil fan in Texas naynay...p.s.keep up the good work...more please!*smile*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous