All Comments on 'Dirty Talk'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Obviously we're not in Kansas anymore, Susan. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Wow. And I thought I was kinky. Way to go, girl. Keep writing and I'll keep jacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed pumping my hard cock while reading this!

As this was the second of your submission I read, I had already closed my office door... and freed my throbbing cock from my trousers.

By the time he was cuming on your face, I was depositing my load in my trash can.

Thanks for the orgasm!

TongueDocAtWorkTongueDocAtWorkover 18 years ago
Oh yeah, you like it, don't you????

Let's seeee, so you like it when I talk dirty to you. Well, drop me aline and we'll discuss this over a nice afternoon affair! Thanks Babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just getting warmed up

I'll bet that dirty little perverted mind is just getting warmed up to the possibilities you can create. Next time you get overwhelmed with nasty thoughts of your face full of cum from choking on fat deep thrusting cock will you beg for my filthy attention?! I'll give you more of what you want after my balls wash your pretty face. Great writing keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MMMmmmmm

Very kinky and very sexy. I too love talking dirty while fucking. And being talked to dirty while fucking. You sound like you'd be a lot of fun in both cases! More stories about dirty talk would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dirty Talk

Wow, I haven't come so hard in months. You are so hot and you have made me the same way. Keep talking babe and keep writing. I can't wait to get my bi g/f over to introduce her to your stories. She will love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your interesting words

first comment...as a bi male, i never consciously thought how great it is to look at every attractive person as a possible sex partner although i have some reservations. there is absolutel nothing i wont do with a woman, do to her, for her or let her do it to me. with another man, i am not crazy about fucking him although i will. comment two,,,you are obviously very intelligent. i am also. the misspelled words are caused by impatience when typing, not by ignorance, when i wasin my mid 50s i met a woman in her 40s...a widow. she was eager and ready and soon we were in the front seat of her car, i love eating pussy so i quikly had my head between her legs. she screamed of shit this is better thn fucking, later i asked her if that was her firast time. she said her husband was timid and wanted the lights out. i sensed she was an emotional virgin so i started masturbating her and talkinf the most filthy, descriptive wordsabout what i was going to do to her. when i told her i was going to piss in her mouth and she better swallow every fucking drop, she murmured no. i rammed my hand deep in her cunt while crudely jamming two fingers up her ass. she screamed...tears poured down her eyes...but hot cum poured from her pussy. we were together two years. i could make her cum anytime i desieed and i enjoyed it as much as she did it was too good to last and we drifted apart. i hope she found someone who knew how to handle her. i used my experience for several short term affairs, enhance by verbal extras. every single word of this is true and your stry hit home.i would love to talk cum out of you. ill bet it is delicious.

RawHumorRawHumorover 16 years ago
Can I vote a universal 5?

Each of your stories turn me on, you fucking slut! I love how you think and I love how you write.

jspringrjspringrover 15 years ago
Nasty cunt!

I want to suck your cunt while you piss in my mouth. I would swallow all your piss. Then I will lick your stinky asshole. I am squirting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE HOW DIRTY YOU ARE!

Mmmm, you nasty cock and cunt lover. I'd fuck you in any hole you wanted, then I'd shoot my cum all over your fucking face, after which I'd piss on your face and tits. Have you ever thought of doing an audio recording? My wife says she isn't really bi, but says she'd listen and play with her pussy while listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
daaammmnnnn!!!!!!

daaammmnnnn!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

would licking and smelling your feet excite

5e51

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Want a woman with a long hard clit to piss inside my cunt

Want a woman with a long hard clit to piss inside my cunt. My dream. Shoot her hot piss inside my open wet pussy, as her clit is barely in my hungry fuck hole! Sooo want it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous