All Comments on 'Giving My First Blowjob'

by Tamara Erison

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

It was like i was there getting the blow job,myself,thanks for your stories,Tamara is hotttttttttttttttttttt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Very nice story, Tamara. You did a good job placing us, the readers, with you on your adventure. I'm looking forward to reading more of your adventures with Mark. What has transpired since that blow job and even the back story of how you reached that point would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you

Wow is all I got to say, going to have my wife read this to see if it gives her some ideas. lol. Thanks and looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweet, sexy, tender, passionate - stimulating!

Great, great story... so hot. So warm and true to life. She really made the words come alive, and if you read this and don't get turned on, then you don't have a pulse. This is awesome, and I wish Tamara would submit more stories! Thanks for sharing, and write more, soon!

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalalmost 15 years ago
Hot but subtle

A very erotic story, yet innocent and not dirty at the same time. An excellent female point of view story.I too woul;d love to hear your eperiences develop hopefully culminating in your offering backdoor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot blowjob

what a great story. enjoyed reading it. thats what a blowjob is all about. its more then just cuming its about love and what two people do for each other. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my first blowjob

Hi,i gave my first blowjob when i was 14.i was never baptized as a baby,so my parents had me baptized at 14 and since we are catholic,they dressed me in a cute,poofy white,midthigh length dress with a flowered headwreath with ribbons down the back,lace anklets and white mary jane shoes.Under my dress they made me wear a cloth diaper.white plastic pants and a tee shirt.my crush who was 16 came to my party and was quite taken aback by the way i looked.after my party,we went over to his house and his parents were out and we started necking.he put his hand up under my dress and felt my diaper and plastic pants and got very turned on.he undid his pants and his cock was very hard and put my hand on it.he then unzipped my dress and pulled it off of me and then lokked at my tee shirt,diaper and plastic pants.he then pushed me to my knees and stuck his cock in my mouth and told me to suck it.i then sucked him for a few minutes,then held held my head with both hands and thrust his hips back and forth and came in my mouth.i coughed and gagged and he put his hand over my mouth and told me to swallow it all which i did.it tasted bitter! i sucked him some more then put my dress back on and went home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

One more white trash whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Easter blowjob

I gave my first blowjob when i was 14 and it was on easter sunday!My parents dressed me up cute in a pastel pink,poofy,top of the knees,easter dress with a headwreath,pink lace anklets and pink mary jane shoes,with a cloth diaper and pink plastic pants under my dress.My cousin,trevor,who was 16,kept eyeing me and told me i looked very cute and little girlish.We snuck off to our basement and he started kissing me and then put his hand under my easter dress and felt my diaper and rubberpants and got very horny,he dropped his pants,got out his hard cock,and pushed me to my knees and told me to suck him off.Afew minutes later,he came in my mouth and forced me to swallow it all!

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
Soft?

I thought he'd be hard as a rock with a beautiful naked horny girl in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By the end of the third paragraph, the narrator had exhausted my patience. She sounds like an incredible drag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, almost like the day my gf now wife did the same for me. She had me sit on the couch and she kneeled on a pillow and she just went for it. And it was awesome, best feeling I’d ever had to that time. She loved giving oral. I asked her to teach me how to lick her and get her off this way. Oral is great and if done right no mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous