All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by O.T.

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

This was a very hot story. I hope that you are going to follow it up with what happened with her dare?

Claudia

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This gives me an idea for our next game!

Very hot. What a turn on for both parties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm hard as rock, enough said

I just wish it could have been me, dam that was hot.

Likes WatchingLikes Watchingover 18 years ago
Loved It

I have been fucked in adult book stores. There is nothing so hot as a perfect stranger using your ass. I have sucked cock in front of my girlfriend, but he came before more could happen

sharintoyssharintoysover 18 years ago
truth or dare again??

Damn that was hot.!!! I have been fucked at the movies..but never by that many men ..I WOULD BE DELIGHTED!!

LUV TO HEAR MORE ROBIN a happy bi-bottom man..:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hottest ever

I've never done this but it sounds so hot. And having my wife there and encourage me WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I only wish my wife would ask me to do that!

It would be a dream come true to have my wife want to watch me get fucked by a big cock and have a line of men take turns would be the ultimate

PeteoralPeteoralalmost 17 years ago
You are a lucky SOB

Damned hot man. You are one lucky dude. I'd love it if my wife wanted me to suck and fuck other guys in front of her. Sharing dicks with my wife is a fantacy of mine. JD Albuquerque, NM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Louise

I know how this works,after the fancy dress party where she went as Dillinger and i went as his gangster moll.We had been together for 3 years,open,i had used all her holes,D.Pd her with another guy and even had her do me with a strap on.We walked past an adult theatre,she stopped and said lets have some fun.We got in for free,male with female,although i think the lady behind the counter was confused.There were 4 guys inside,we sat and watched on the screen a black guy doing a white women.Louise unzipped her pants and guided my head to her crotch,everybody who looked it appeared as if i was sucking cock with my arse in the air. A guy moved over to us,his rather large cock out of his trousers.With her deepest voice, Louise said go on suck him.I sat up and he guided his cock to my mouth,i could taste his pre-cum and he was rock hard.I sucked,touched his balls and he splattered the inside of my mouth,i swallowed, gagging only once.He moved away,Louise had her hand in her trousers.I heard her voice,anyone else.An older guy came over,smallish cock but hard,Louise told him to sit down,she likes that size cock in her arse.Anyone got lube,and a guy came over,Louise took it and stroked the guys cock,covering it.O.k. now back up and sit on that. I pulled my pants down,Louise held the cock and guided my arse over it.I felt the head at my hole but gravity took over and i sat down, the cock sliding into me, my first real cock.It hurt and i eased back up but the guy grabbed my hips a pulled me down.Lean forward and i did and he rooted up into my hole,the pain easing,my cock growing.The guy went faster,my head was lifted and a rather thick cock placed between my lips,my head held as both my holes were fucked.The guy in my arse held me still as i felt a warm liquid fill me,the cock in my mouth cumming not much later.I stood up,i felt warm cumm running down the insides of my leg.The one other guy left had got undressed and was offering his cock to Louise,who took it and sucked.He then backed off,turned around and bent over exposing his arse.He wanted to be fucked.My cock was still hard,Louise beckoned me over and nodded,i pushed my hard cock at the guys arse,right at the hole and pushed in.I heard one of the other guys say oh no,as my cock went into his tight hole,the realisation that he had just fucked a guy.I must say, this guys arse was tight,muscular as he tried to milk my cock, so i just grabbed his hips and fucked him harder than any one else i had fucked.He loved it,i didnt last long,nor did he as his cumm flew out onto the seat in front, his hole clasping my cock making me shoot into his tight rectum.I stayed hard but gradually pulled out.when the guy turned around he looked stunned.I still see Louise,She seemed to think she had some power over me,she always wanted to use her strap-on.Thats o.k. but what i do now is get dressed up in womens gear,short skirt,blouse,nylons etc and go to the adult movie thetre and get the real thing and believe me there is always someone willing to do my arse with their hard cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Truth or Dare

fantastic story really turned me on and what a great idea ! hope you follow up with another sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

very hot story what a lucky women and luckier guy

newbyat61husker1951newbyat61husker1951almost 11 years ago
hot

Oh so hot you lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whore

Faggot. Your wife let you cheat... Now shes gonna cheat... I wanted to slap the white off of your wife & choke her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very nice story

I wish I were you to get fucked by all these cocks... you made my ass wet...

HombreLentoHombreLentoover 1 year ago

That is a lot of dick. I love it, but that many dicks may be too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous