All Comments on 'A True Bisexual First'

by MacD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
:)

I sure enjoyed the story. I hope there are more stories to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice experience

I hope Bob has read your story by now, and you've had the chance to reciprocate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh My!!!

That was so hot. Not sure whether I wanted to be you or Bob... Loved it.

Hope you have had many adventures since this one. On both ends; giving and getting.

SilkyDaveSilkyDaveover 14 years ago
nice

Scituate is 45 minutes away from me...i am getting in my car

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yesssss

Ohhhh how I would love for that to happen to me.

gardfwgardfwabout 7 years ago
Very real sounding story

Your story about being seduced by an older guy is what happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

A good story, more so because it happened. I've always wanted to try sucking cock, but never had an opportunity present itself. Since I'm now 67, I don't believe it will ever happen. But I still hope!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
Seduced by an older guy

I was seduced by an older guy - though in hindsight I don't think there was much seduction necessary. He was my neighbour's butler and he gave me my first bj in the orangerie in their garden. I can safely say he taught me pretty much all I know - and I now know a lot!

beej1123beej1123over 2 years ago

Well written story and I have no doubt of its authenticity. Like others have said, I was also seduced by an older man and that story is under review now by the site moderators.

Hardup4cockHardup4cock11 months ago

When I was 13 I was seduced by an older man. He wasn't in to sucking or getting sucked only into fucking me which I welcomed with open legs per se. He was 7" and thick and took some time getting his cock in me. When he was finally in after 25 minutes of preperation he slowly made love to me and I was addicted to his cock after that. It was the most amazing feeling that radiated through my body. He fucked me nice and slow for half an hour before he finally exploded deep inside of me. I loved feeling his mushroom shaped cock head massage my sensitive ass walls. When he came so did I. As he started to pull out after coming I begged him to please leave his cock inside of me. As we lay softly kissing I would clench my ass tightly around his cock until he was hard 10 minutes after making love to me. He then fucked me for over an hour in several positions before he filled my hungry hole once again. Sex with him was so amazing. He fucked me until I joined the military at 18. We lost touch after that but to this day I remember the nights we spent together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous