All Comments on 'My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 01'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Need more!

Alrighty then, let's have more of this. How many ways can this story go? A good turn on story and I like the set up. Give us more. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

loved it - felt myself being in the "position" - no way could I not stroke while reading... Looking forward to the next episode - a 'real' cock would be in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

Now where can this go?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Will It Be In The GAY Section???

Hey Guys line to play with Ballsie - he's got a hankering for a live pulsing big boy toy up his keister - how sweet and gay of you.

But he will still love you in the morning and maybe his lover will even respect him - well maybe not.

Go for it Ballsie - we love you!

sottosottoover 18 years ago
beautiful

Maybe I am too sappy but I thought this was a beautiful story about trust in a relationship. The blurring of male and female roles was very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ballsie and AWESOME!!!

It took alot of courage for you to write this, and I have to say, I'm thrilled you did! To be able to write about these kinds of feelings with the tabboos our world sets for us, you ARE ballsie, and to be able to elicit SUCH wetness from me, with no further stimulation (at first) just from reading this HOT story of a loving and TRUSTING relationship, you are awesome. Thanks SO much for this, I cant wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best story I have read in years

This is a long story if you read it start to stop but WELL worth the read. Without a doubt this is one of the hottest well written stories I've ever readn on here for thse of us the enjoy them.

Greg, do ya'll need a nother sub to train?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my fantasy too

i being maried for 20yrs. since i was 18yrs and i think iam bixesual because i dreamed to fuck with a 18year old boy with a big big big coocck iam felling it now iam very horny now and felling his big head n my big open hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very very hot

Great written words portraying EVERYTHING me

& my wife went through the first time so many years ago! Now it is a regular part of our lovemaking !!I

Now wait until you feel the real thing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another illiterate niggers pathetic attempt at writing.

1* !!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice

loving wife, and husband. I see there is more, this is a slippery slope. I don't think about the actual structure, but the ability to get the thought across to the reader.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

loved the story. As it should be between a couple, completely open, complete trust, and faith in your partner, not to mention communication and love, at the heart of it. If I knew this couple, the only thing I would mention, would be to keep the communication lines open, and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But the ass fucking moved along too quickly, particularly before it began and when it started.

I, for one, would have liked it more with some slower teasing before the main event started.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous