All Comments on 'Pre-Op Roommate Ch. 02'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kerbearkerbearover 18 years ago
part 2 hot hot hot

So happy you chose to add another chapter and it was as hot as the first,if not better.I hope you continue with more adventures with Marcie and Dan after all he still as to meet her family.I hope she keeps her cock but maybe gets a little bigger in the bust area,that operation could be a chapter as well.A shopping trip could be fun to ,the fitting rooms are very roomy for some fun. ;) Very glad you updated and you did very well thus far,hope to see more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Its very erotic

I really enjoyed this. This looks like a good series and hope that you can do it. A bit more sex between the two would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot and steamy

u make my dreams come true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I WANT!

I want Marcie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will she fuck my TV ass so good?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot

God I would love to do that with a shemale/tranny...I would prob even go further if i could

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
yeah good

that a way-glad they did that, seemed only right to balance out Marcie's needs-well-done, thanks

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Excellant Follow Up

Wonderful second story.

Would be interested in reading more about Marcie and Dan.

SexymaxSexymaxover 9 years ago
Lucky guy

Yes please continue with more chapters, Im really happy that you both have found each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next

More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cum lover

we need more chapters. You cannot stop here. I have so much cum inside my balls right now thinking how I would love to be Marcie. Cannot wait for more chapters. Would like to see Marcie go all the through her transformation into a real beautiful post op female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great job

hot story and very sweet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!!!! NOW!!!!

Look, this Marcie story arc is very, VERY romantically erotic that it sits as my most favorite stories on Literotica! Please, omg, please write more! Their blossoming love affair is absolutely magical and just what we all need right now in our lives! Dan is SO sweet to her and she’s becoming a very sexy woman, indeed, with a naïveté that is both refreshing an unbelievably erotic! The pure romance of this story is intoxicating, to say the least! Please right more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet slow romance. My favorite transgender storyline. *****

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Oh such a good story !

The early part of this chapter is quite enjoyable.

Then the restraint the author used with the sexual stuff made it hot without being ridiculous and boring.

I see this story was started years ago, then slowly added to.

I among many other readers hope the author will return to this writing soon.

There is still so much to be told here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous