All Comments on 'Golden Showers in Black and White'

by bigrimmstales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 18 years agoAuthor
feedback please - ratings don't help me write!!

Hi readers. This excursion into the land of pee pee (no, not an Island off Thailand) is based on experience. Have you experiences that you want turning into stories here, or perhaps want to challenge me to write based on your sketched out scenario? I want to write things that interest the reader, excite you, possibly perplex you, but I can't do it without some thoughtful feedback from you on what I have sweated urea over!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not to often...

...it's described how women swallow mens pee. I loved thet part where he got to pee in her mouth and she drank it all. more of that! Please! If you like you can add more of how he feels when doing it or describe how she does it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
69 and more

Your story reminds me of recent playtimes I have had with my two girlfriends, Sandra and Jackie. My names Paula and my two friends are lesbian sisters. I first met Sandra a three months ago at a gay club and we hit it off straight away. It started off by dancing together, which quickly led to snogging, and then groping. With her heavy tits in my hand, my tongue down her throat and her hands squeezing my butt cheeks my pussy was getting very wet. I had no hesitation in accepting when she suggested we went back to her flat and got better acquainted. That first night was never to be forgotten. We did everything you would ecspect two horny, over sexed lesbians to do, and then some more. Kissing, licking, fondling, sucking, and, of course, 69.

We started seeing each other regularly, always with heavy sex sessions which we both loved.

I quickly learned that Sandra had a younger sister called Jackie. It initially took a lot of persuasion but I eventually got her to agree to inviting Jackie over to the flat so that I could meet her. Sandra had told me that, like her, Jackie had no interest in men, and I found the idea of having two lesbian sisters as lover's wildly exciting.

After the first meeting, which was fairly tame, we met again, and this time I discovered that Sandra and Jackie had experimented lovemaking together several times, but it had always been fairly playful stuff.

I took the bull by the horns and suggested we try a threesome and see where it led to.

We started off gently with just some kissing and fondling, but it didn't take long before things started to get hot.

More to come (literally, to cum)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous