All Comments on 'Our Night with John Continues'

by dunno_yet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
G A Y Spells male in male fucking

You seem hung up on the male / male GAY fucking and sucking so just move it to GAY where it belongs as there it may be more appreciated - sick shit here little sick one!!!

woodcarverIIwoodcarverIIover 18 years ago
Good Subject Good Story

I don't understand how people can say the things like the person above me. The story and subject are good. You did great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lovely story

MMF sex with the woman particpating and encouraging, now that's open mindedness and kinkiness all in one! More guys would like this than is commonly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

Let me tell you what I do not understand. First of all I liked both of your stories. I see this so often people writing such negative comments. If you really were that discusted by the story then WHY DID YOU READ THE WHOLE DAMN THING???? I even see this in stories that have 2.3.4 or more pages and parts. If you don't like it then don't read it you assclowns!!! hey the title and description say it is 2 guys and one girl. you start reading and in the first paragraph he mentions bisex with MMF. If you ar repulsed by that then hit you "BACK" button on your browser and choose another story!! It is simple

AsuedeAsuedeabout 18 years ago
Bi means a lot of things to different People

Some seem to think that you can be straight and let a guy suck you off and you are still straight. Try that in the military and still get booted out. Some think that Bi only means women. Some think you are gay when you get fucked in the ass but not when you do someone else. Some think you are not Bi or Gay in a MFM threesome if your wife sucks a guys cock and he cums she swallows and then you kiss her but you think you are still straight. Some don't know that they are kissing their wife and she has been sucking your buddy off and you don't even know it. Some think that their wives have never sucked or fucked another guy before. Bi is more prevalent than you think. Gay is just when you prefer the same sex instead of opposite sex. Bi is liking it both ways. Changing gender roles as you need too-- to have fun and cum and see how well you can make another person cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT HOT

Your story really was some hot it gave me one hell of a hard on.The wife and I have had a lot of m/f/m but never have I thought of this.Something I am now looking forward to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It reminds me of my fantasy

Your story reminds me of the night I tried MMF sex. As I read your story, I remembered, I wanted to have all those things happen to me, but only half of them happened. And you know the funny part, my two male partners, one was bi and the other was a homophobe and you know I really just wanted the homophobe to get fucked and like it. I really wanted to watch that, but unfortunately we didn't make him. But yes I really enjoyed the story. Thank you for posting. And yes it made me extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story! One little quibble...

Great story! You had me right up until the end, when the woman has John pull out of her husband's ass and start fucking her pussy. I was loving the story, but at that point I thought, "Oh, no! Don't do that. You'll regret it later!" That is a surefire recipe for bacterial vaginosis, which is AWFUL. This is one of those things we happy sex-positive gals take very seriously--front to back OK, but NEVER back to front!

I guess it's a measure of how much I was in to your story that I had that reaction. :-) Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I love reading about bisexual sex! Well done.

krystallakrystallaabout 13 years ago

Great story, but I felt you could have elaborated the end dp scene more. Thanks :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous