All Comments on 'Once a Cocksucker...'

by jugster

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ah- a developing cocksucker

As an experienced cocksucker, i can say you are now hooked. You are in control but will soon lose the desire to be in control. All you will crave is cocks using you with little regard for yourself. The idea of pleasing men will be your driving force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have had the same Experience as you.

i am a cocksucker myself. i like the women plenty. but i love to be used as a cum-dumpster for a guy. i like pleasing a man and love having a hard cock in my mouth. i like the 7plus inchers that are thick and can cum a lot. i like getting a nice facial and would love to have a group of guys to suck off and cum on me sometime. if you are in the Northeast Ohio are and want me to suck your cock please get a hold of me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I sure did cum!

you gave this straight female a FABULOUS orgasm. Even if you don't have any more experiences, I would LOVE for you to write about your fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yes me too

your story sounded soooo good I love sucking and getting sucked as well. I love women but like the feeling of a hard ock in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hard-on

I am looking forward to sucking cock and eating sperm

and giving up my man pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Remember Me

Jugster

I wrote to you before and dearly love your cocksucking stories.I'm a cocksucker my self and love the big hard ones best.Cant seem to get enough cocks to suck.My name is Bill and my e-mail is livefrog@bellsouth.net

Regards Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On my knees

I am straight but love giving blowjobs. Makes me feel slutty being on my knees and having a man hold my head and fuck my mouth. I still feel guilty/humiliated after I finish a man off and then jack off. But that is part of the experience for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love cocks

I became hooked from the very first time I touched another mans cock. I am MWM and also a cocksucker, I can't get enough cocks to suck. I need cocks daily. love cum. I go everyday to central Iowa bookstore to suck cocks thru glory holes. usually do about 5 or more a day. would like to have about 10 or more men to service on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great hot story

great hot story made me so hot while i read it had the precum running like a river i wish you could suck me i have never been sucked off but i would like to be i would like to suck a cock also

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice!

Wish you lived here in Cheyenne. I'd be at your house weekly or more often if I could invent an excuse to be 'out of the house.' Great story!

burnie4434burnie4434about 12 years ago
nice

I remenber the first time I sucked a cock. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I knew that I would suck many more cocks and I have. I truly love cum. It was about 3 years after sucking my first that I had to admit tp myself that I am gay. I love being with another man. Kissing him sucking his cock and having him fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cocksucker since 15

I have been sucking cock since my first at age 15, I love women and love cock too! I pussey is awesum that's for sure! but I love the taste when a man's cum spreads over my tongue! it is exciting and thrilling! I am probably bi? but have dealt with it overtime! so I yes am a cocksucker; and love it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cock

Sissy cocksucker here. I love dressing up and being a slutty little cum dumpster. There is always that feeling if wanting more cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cocksucker since 13

I am a sissy queer and love cocks and cum. I want a cock in my queer mouth all the time. Yes I am a sissy fag and love it.My wife says i am gay and get no more pussy only cocks-thats ok with me giggle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

always a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
still doing it?

sounds like you are not through

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

nooo you should have stopped you are a cocksucking whore like me having a juicy prick in your mouth,, now when you get horny like me you will want to be a slut whore servicing cocks,i am to the point I get naked in car and suck cocks while he drives around and stops different places at night and I follow him fall to my whore position an service his stiff dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cocksucker

I love being a cocksuckin faggot and proud of it. I've been blacked and that is all I suck now is BBC. Love deepthroat and swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sucking Dicks

I love sucking dicks. I'm Gay and proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yesterdays fun as a dom

After e mails back and forth on a gay hook up site I finally met a true crossdressing sub who did whatever I commanded her to do to include butt fucking and skull fucking while calling me master and telling how much she enjoyed and wanted my cock and balls. I.found it exiting as I am total bottom cocksucker I didn't tell her a thing about myself except how pretty she looked all dressed and submissive.Hopefully we can keep this going for a while it goes to show you can teach an old dog new tricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I was fifteen, a freshman in high school, when my best friend briefly took my cock in his mouth, then after saying he had satisfied his curiosity insisted that I do the same. Having his cock in my mouth for even a few seconds had me so excited I could think of little else. The next time we were together I asked him to let me do it again and this time made up for my lack of experience with enthusiasm. I thought having him cum in my mouth would be disgusting, but it only made the experience more exciting. I sucked his cock during sleepovers and after school, and when he moved away I started sucking other boys and men, some of whom called me “cocksucker,”I loved it and encouraged men to call me names. . I am in my sixties and married now, and I still suck cock and swallow cum.

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 4 years ago
More

Two good stories. You should write about your other experiences.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Your wife would love some MFM action, then she might want to see some MM tooo?

Perfect for you both!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 1 year ago

I love first-time cocksucking stories. I remember well my first cock! And it tasted like my wife's pussy 'cause it had just been in there. I'll always love her for starting me with cock and supporting my lusty fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a 60 year male and last week I sucked my first cock, and swallowed a thick, creamy, massive load.

I have been wanting to suck a cock for about 5 years. I would watch a lot of gay porn and salivate at the cocks. I would go on RentMen and pursue the local ads. I don’t usually chat with the guys, but last week I found a “Hung Brazilian stud” and struck up a chat. I told him my ass and throat were virgin and he was excited about the opportunity to take my cherries. He advertised a rock hard 10” cock, and his pic showed the proof. I got hard just looking at his magnificent cock. I stroked while we chatted. He lives in a townhouse about 30 minutes away in a nice neighborhood. I trembled with excitement as we scheduled a date for the next morning. We joked that I was going to get 10” @ 10:00. God, was I nervous, excited and rock hard.

The next morning I arrived at his townhouse about 15 mins. early. I sat in my car looking at his picture, proudly exposing his gorgeous, long, hard cock and thick bulbous head. Of course I felt anxious, but there was no way I was going to chicken out. I was determined to enjoy sucking his gorgeous cock and swallowing as much of his sperm as I could take down my throat.

He greeted me at the door with a hug and a squeeze of my ass. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and tingling in my cock. He led me to his bedroom turned around and kissed me hard and deep. My knees felt weak and I returned the kiss, feeding him the tongue that would soon slather his cock and balls. We both quickly stripped and he held his cock with both hands and presented it to me. I reached out and touched it. It was half hard, but a beautiful slab of thick meat. I began to explore his cock, stroking the shaft, caressing the thick head, and fondling his giant balls. Through my porn scrolling I learned that Brazilians typically have large cocks. This baby makes Brazil proud, and me horny. He asked my to suck it. I dutifully dropped to my knees and continued to stroke his shaft. He took a few steps back, dragging me with him as I gripped his meat. He gracefully fell into the bed and I landed with my face a few inches from his magnificent cock. My stroking was making it grow. I positioned myself between his spread legs and slowly lowered my hungry cunt-mouth around his thick cock head. My cock twitched as I took about half of his 10” pole into my mouth and throat. He lightly pressed the top of head, encouraging me to take a bigger throat full of cock. I was in heaven. I kept sucking the shaft and taking more cock, and beginning to gag. He was a great dirty talker and he told how great a cocksucker I was, but that I to earn his load. I got into a good rhythm, almost taking the entire shaft, and then pulling back while stroking the wet shaft with my hand. I finally felt my nose against his rock hard abs. I had a thick 10” cock entirely in my throat! I was a cocksucker, and lived it. He started to fuck my throat and called me a “dirty little cocksucker”. My cock got harder every time he called me a cocksucker. After about 10 minutes of feeding on this masterpiece, I felt his balks tighten. I knew it was feeding time. He moaned and his ass cheeks tightened as he unleashed a rope of thick cum into the back of my throat. I grabbed the base of his cock while it was still impaled in my throat and began to stroke the rest of his seed into my whore mouth, and into my virgin belly. I opened my mouth to gasp for air and long strands of jism leaked out of the sides of my mouth, landing on his thighs and belly. I swallowed all that he fed me, and cleaned up the mess I left on his thighs and abs. I rolled onto my back and smiled., proud of my successful coronation as an official cocksucker and cum eater.

He rolled me over and began to lick my fuckable, virgin ass. Stay tuned for a few words about losing my ass cherry to his 10” cock. I will now get 10” @ 10:00 every Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part 2 is just as good and erotic as part 1. Thanks for these 2 stories. I can relate because I gave up cock sucking because of marriage. I had blown 4 guys and loved it. I was in my early 20's then. I was married shortly after that experience & I didn't suck another cock until I was 65. I started sucking again because I was so horny. The wife has no interest in sex anymore and I felt that I didn't want to go without something I liked. So I slowly began the process of finding someone I could trust and who would be discrete.

I have met him four times & have enjoyed sucking his dick. I may find another to suck. I'm not the type of guy who wants to suck cock 4 or 5 times a week and I also prefer to be selective about the guy & the place.

Honestly sucking cock is the best sex I have had in years and your stories have reminded me of some of the good times I had early on. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous