All Comments on 'All Grown Up Ch. 04'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
...wow!

This has to be one of the best stories I've read! From the first chapter (despite the 1st/3rd person mix) I was hooked. The sweet passion and emotion coming to light from both characters was truly excuisite. I can only hope that my first time will be nearly as meaningful and special as this was! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eloquent

This is the second reading, and it was better than the first. Your treatment of the two people was exquisite. Well written, it was not like porn per se. Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fab

this was a bril story have you thought about doing any more with the same charaters but how they ended up

cailee_emmecailee_emmeover 16 years ago
WoW!!!

Admittedly, the whole 1st/3rd person thing distracted me too in the first chapter (and segments of the second one), but it hardly took away from the overall feel of the story! I have a great amount of respect for you for taking everyone's comments into account and trying hard to please! And even without all that, I think this is one of my favourite LE stories ever...if my first time had been anything like this...well, let's just say I'd never come to this site because I wouldn't want anything to drown out that memory! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great job!

That was great. I loved how sweet everything is although I do sometime feel that Ryan lack passion... like he's not as into her as she is into him. Then again maybe he's just being gentle since it's her first time and all. But otherwise, an absolutely fantastic story. Wish that you could use the same characters and use it in another category :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hott

this was far by the best story ive read on here. keep them coming.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

i loved these characters together and the whole story was just awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is it finished or just getting started

Was wondering if you were going to add to this story,truely exciting,loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet story

Love the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous